• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

if you are holding in a hit and move around (increase heart rate) will you get higher

ksralyv2mch

Bluelighter
Basically if you are holding in a hit and move around and get your heart pumping thus filtering thru your lungs which are filled with the delicious smoke that gets you feeling awesome! So is it just a bad idea and could make it so you possibly black out or could this idea hold some merit? Thoughts? Facts? Science?.... magic?????8o

Doesn't sound advisable to do rigorous activities with lungs full of smoke without oxygen just to get a litttllle bit higher. Since it's only bud I'm sure taking another hit wouldn't be an extraordinary compromise?

No, you might get some exercise though.

My prescribing doctor taught me to "recirculate" my smoke. Dont keep smoke in your lungs unless youre breathing in or out, your lungs only absorb THC while the smoke is moving. After about 10 seconds youve pretty much absorbed as much as youre gonna get and you should exhale.

I get lit off of 1 hit every time.

Weed is so cheap I'd rather fully enjoy it than suffocate myself trying to hold in hits.

It was fun when I was 16 and had to work to save for a gram, but now, not so much...

any buzz you get from activity while not breathing is just going to be from doing activity while not breathing, not from the smoke. not exactly a healthy thing to do.

I've read you should only hits in for a max of 6-8seconds max. After that you are just depriving your brain of oxygen. I hold mine in for 6sec.

I don't suggest the OP's advice. The brain and heart are not to be fucked with.

I've read you should only hits in for a max of 6-8seconds max. After that you are just depriving your brain of oxygen. I hold mine in for 6sec.

I don't suggest the OP's advice. The brain and heart are not to be fucked with.

Well sir, there was no advice here from me, it was a question. That's all. And I got my answer, thanks everyone.

Due to dude saying up there about how smoke only gets absorbed when it's moving so wouldn't it be more beneficial to like take a rip and like exhale and inhale a little bit at a time until you have full exhaled your hit

Due to dude saying up there about how smoke only gets absorbed when it's moving so wouldn't it be more beneficial to like take a rip and like exhale and inhale a little bit at a time until you have full exhaled your hit

Depends on what you mean by beneficial. Try it out, see if you get the results you're looking for.

When I was young I would hold a hit in for a 10-count, take a deep breath and hold for another 10 before I exhaled every hit. Now I pretty much just take a deep breath while I spark and exhale without holding anything in for more than a couple seconds tops, really...

Eh, to each their own. Like I said, fuck around a little bit and see what you like to do best.