• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

if smoking cigarettes are illegal in public places in utah

oxyfire

Greenlighter
I guess this means there are many judging the hemisphere of lower pollutants? In the moderate times back when apostles of the old bible scriptures were in movement to share their teachings of how we are not to judge. Then in that period they were using mostly campfires for sharing dreams - talk - and eating to sleeping by campfire. Then the period in during these times must been more of peace too.

Imagine them people back then collecting larger or lesser kindling for the start of campfire process and imagine why so many enjoy the scent and aroma these fires presented. Then as we walk away, we feel the urge usually to return or after we noticed the scent of those fumes that was collected by our clothing. If the scent was collected by clothing. Then people were as well absorbing such fumes within themselves to take in amounts of various toxins as possibly (poppies and their dried buds to cactus flowers and other plants). So why are we judged now and put down. For instance: "Which is worse? Tobacco Smoke or Campfire Smoke.

If cannabis is also a problem then how would we know when burning dried kindling "it may not of been found in that same period" and helped with making us feel at peace back then as well as it could and should be doing today?

At least I know that the moisture from nicotine (drawn out of cigarettes) have helped me breath easier during days with strong mucus-related problems and with an irritated dry throat. There had also been times I walked away from an open hearth, a wood stove or fireplace I could also smell the scent from those fires absorbed in my clothing too. I even have heard the Saudi's usually today still make a campfire on a regular basis to share stories and ideas between each other and around these open pits to help teach and remind younger youth about the importance of being close to fires when sharing dreams they had nights before.

Back then and today' I have noticed more melodramas about accounts that end up more in radical movements due to the covetous deities today and many worried about those wanting to have better dreams and wanting to have more feelings of peace in the array of many individuals not wanting to participate around those that rather be living in peace while others want to produce radical moments by cursing those who want to feel the peace from within and with the auto-sensation to wanting to share that essence today.

sorry you lost me at "back when apostles of the old bible scriptures"