PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

if its bitter its a spitter?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnymnemonic

Greenlighter
Hey everyone I just recently got some "acid" that I thouroughly enjoyed but have a few questions for the more well versed on the subject. The tabs were a heavy super mario paper, a bit thicker and more ink heavy then ive gotten previously. I had esten quite a bit the first day I took them and so my firdt two hits were quite nice and calming, the peak last about 2 hours and the overall high lasted around 7 -8 hours an when it began getting weak I took another two hits and it popped right back up until about 4 am an I could sleep no problem. The nwxt morning on an empty stomaxh I took my last two (still a little high from the night before) and I got intense waves of high for the traditional 3 to 4 hour peak with my high teetering off but stsying eith me a little until later on in the night. My question is, is it at all possible the blotter paper ink was bitter or was it most assuredly not acid? It felt alot like acid, nice visual very wavey feeling and when I went outaide I juat felt very free and euphoric while still having light visuals. Any feedback woild be appreciated!

LSD should be tasteless and I doubt its ink your tasting.

No sure way to know though....

Status
Not open for further replies.