• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If I took 200ug tonight around 6, would I be able to go to bed around 12?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if I should take this dose another day because I only have until around 12 to trip. What should I do? It's already 5pm.
Thanks!

Nope. If you have a legit 200ug, and you take it at 6, I would not expect to sleep well into the next am, say, after 5 or 6 in the morning. Even the lingering effects of LSD, well after the fun is gone, it can keep you awake and alert for a long time. It is always good to have something to help you sleep, like one of the pams or the lams. I keep some stashed just for such situations.

I wouldn't sleep at all until late in the night even if I took them early in the morning, but I have got some sleep disorders and insomnia ;)

But never do acid if you have things to do the next day, or you need to sleep soon, at least if you don't have got benzos or GBL on hand.

If it was actually 200ug then no I don't think you'd be able to sleep six hours after dropping without the use of some strong sleep aid (benzos or antipsychs)

No way IMO, I even have trouble sleeping when I start early in the day! OK that is not true for everybody, but you should expect to first ride out the duration of the trip..