European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If i shit the bed i shit the bed

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Do you ever take double your usual dose of a drug just to see what its like (Im talking sensibly with drugs that arnt going to kill you obviously).

Last edited:
Yes but I personally have never shit the bed although I've seen rare cases where someone has pissed the bed but I always chalked it up to that particular guy having a problem with that.

Yes. But never shit the bed. For that or any other reason. Are you afraid this is what will.haplen to you if you double your dose?

If you shit the bed, you can always make jenkem...

Don't do a double dose. Just add an extra 5-10% of your normal dose until you get the high you like.

Better then ODing

Definitely do do double the dosage. Even if it’s not fatal ODs can be uncomfortable asf.

Depends entirely on the drug and what dose you normally take.

50ug of acid to 100ug? Probably fine. 200 to 400? Maybe not

250mg of MDMA to 500mg? Unwise

50mg of DHC to 100mg? Sure!

It was D9 - took about 3 times my normal dose. Incredible psychedelic - I stepped outside after a few hours to look at the stars and it was like being on a different planet.

Only trouble was I didn't realise high dose THC slows down your GI tract - and I'd eaten a couple of boiled eggs and I was eggbound. So I was wanting to shit but my gi tract couldn't shove the bastard out. And I got cramps in my gentlemen's pussy - felt like I was shitting a chainsaw. Lesson learned - eat light the day of a D9 trip.

Last edited:
If you're worried about shitting a bed, stick a cork up your jacksy.

If for some bizarre reason you can't find a cork, or if you live in an underdeveloped country where they don't have corks, go and buy some imodium (loperamide) from la farmacia.

Obviously the first option is the most normal and practical, but loperamide works pretty well too.

i've never really complete shit myself, but there have been a few times when i'll fart before i can get to a toilet and things will get messy, with out any drugs even involved. good thing this has never happened in public, just when i'm waking up in the morning... there is some kid on you tube that has a video about how he shit himself on acid and had to clean himself off in a gas station restroom. kid has a nerdy personality. lol. can't find the link.

It was D9 - took about 3 times my normal dose. Incredible psychedelic - I stepped outside after a few hours to look at the stars and it was like being on a different planet.

Only trouble was I didn't realise high dose THC slows down your GI tract - and I'd eaten a couple of boiled eggs and I was eggbound. So I was wanting to shit but my gi tract couldn't shove the bastard out. And I got cramps in my gentlemen's pussy - felt like I was shitting a chainsaw. Lesson learned - eat light the day of a D9 trip.
i've never really complete shit myself, but there have been a few times when i'll fart before i can get to a toilet and things will get messy, with out any drugs even involved. good thing this has never happened in public, just when i'm waking up in the morning... there is some kid on you tube that has a video about how he shit himself on acid and had to clean himself off in a gas station restroom. kid has a nerdy personality. lol. can't find the link.
I once in a very stupid mindset decided to boof 60mg of 4-HO-MET.
It played HELL with my stomach & "what goes up must come down" sadly it was on the comedown from a potent trip on MET & my Visual field wasn't yet 100% normal which caused issues cleaning up.

what a mad thing to say.
If u can double ur regular dose ur regular dose isn’t high enough. U need to up those numbers 🤣

In general the main time you're most likely to have some kind of "trouser accident" is the morning after a sudden cessation of a few days of opiate use.

Add any kind of stimulant to that morning after scenario, anything at all ranging from coffee, to cigarettes, to nicotine vapes, to powders that you snort up your nose, and the likelyhood of sudden and violent stomach reactions increases dramatically....

Having an anxiety prone disposition only increases GI vulnerabilty to such things.

As Billy Connolly said, but for another reason entirely "Never trust a fart" (in that kind of situation.) Although Billy Connolly was referring to advancing old age, IIRC.

I used to have a nervous shit right before that first shot back in the day. Because the drugs were euphoric and that was exciting. Now I streak my panties with the occasional liquor drunk and don’t even know it when it happens. My current mood is just that, a leaky ass shit stain. Haha!