• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants If I don't get high from smoking meth anymore, would snorting be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
So I've been smoking meth recently, did a two day binge and for the past couple days have been smoking it. But Whenever I smoke it now I don't feel high like before. I looked it up and found out that it's probably because I've built up a tolerance to it, and I know it's not the meth cuz it's the same stuff I get everytime. I'm really craving that rush and euphoria I was getting before from it but obviously I'm not gonna waste it by smoking if it's not gonna do anything for me. When I used to snort it, I got an extreme rush and one line would last me for awhile. If I did a couple lines of it instead of smoking it would it make me feel that rush and high? Or does that not matter?

PS: Can smoking it after doing a line decrease the high? Cuz earlier I even did a line and then smoked a bowl, the purpose being to give me that intense rush right away and then to follow it with the more calm high of smoking it, but even with snorting it first I still don't feel much. When I snorted it I did feel it at first but I'm wondering since I smoked on top of it if it killed my high a little.

The difference in bioavailability between smoking and snorting meth is negligible, both are reported to be higher than 90%. The solution here is to take a break because yes, it's definitely tolerance.

Hey Kasey, in the future, please don't make identical posts in different sub-forums. No problem, no trouble, but it's something that we discourage. Post your thread in one sub-forum and wait for a bite. Anyone that can help you, probably will. I can tell you that. If you post in two different places, you run the risk of moderators shutting them both down as clones, which would put you back at square one.

hey kassey well friend i never snorted meth and it all depends on quality.i have smoked mex meth great shit good high smoking but my suggestion is put about a 1/4 bag on some foil light your torch get your tube and get ready.just dont burn your foil. enjoy

Last edited:
luvgetinghigh

my friend people like to snort cause its fast,i dont cause i cant stand back wash.smoking is great but you might have builtup a tolerance.i smoke good mex meth damn good if you like to smoke just add a little more,try a 1/4 bag put that in your foil light your mini get your tube and fire her up........JUST DONT BURN THE FOIL........

dexmethylphenidate hcl sr

I was cecking out a bunch of comments on this med its great shit and you cant smoke it or snort it... open the capsule put your beads in a spoon with about 50ml water.use your plunger to crush all the beads you will get a very nice cloudy liquid DO NOT HEAT IT put a small peace of filter in your spoon then draw it up into your rig get them bubbles out and slam away people......only way to do it 10s 20s enjoy

hi morphine-dreams nothing about getting high on meth.i like your handle morphine-dreams.me to i love it

I prefer snorting to smoking it, smoking makes me fiendy. It burns like a butch tho. If you want the best of both worlds do a big ole hot rail. Smoking just makes me chatty unless I sit their and smoke and smoke. Plugging is the best. I usually bang but dnt recommend. Really I would plug its pretty good, just make sure yr clear, REALLY is the best way

Status
Not open for further replies.