• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If drugs are so cheap in America why are they associated with so much crime and violence?

I did that for awhile too until it wasn’t practical. Can always flush a bunch later over pay top
Dollar for garbage. I know that sounds super dangerous to suggest though. I actually wonder if your stature and appearance and age like “professional but reckless and has money” might have people suckering you into bum deals too..
I believe that has really only happened once. i got scammed by a guy I’d known for a few months when everyone was desperate during Covid. I’d say 8/10 of my deals are as good as anyone could get.

The problem I have is that the people I know who will sell bulk sell really average stuff while the woman who sells absolute fire will only do grams though she knocks $50 off each additional one. I’ve tried so many times to get her to introduce me up the line but I guess she doesn’t want to lose her most reliable customer.

I’d happily drop $5k on a big batch of her product at wholesale prices if I could get access.

This welfare country has 4.6k homeless, which half of life in the capital. If a welfare country has homeless then there is no stopping homelessness (I think)

This welfare country has 4.6k homeless, which half of life in the capital. If a welfare country has homeless then there is no stopping homelessness (I think)
I’ve been homeless by choice. It’s never gonna be totally erased, there’s so many reasons people wind up where they are that are outside the bounds for any society to really enforce on truly.

Ive been close to that position twice on a psychosis. Last time was this summer and I was sure it was gonna do me good. Luckily I found an apartment. I know 2 homeless person and they both stopped giving a fuck and are schizophrenic. So maybe theres something to that.

Schizophrenia is really common actually, it’s really hard for someone in that position to be able to navigate a living independently and the supports in place aren’t exactly carrying them along to help either. I’ve seen some people in really terrible spots due to their schizophrenia on the street it’s sad.

Especially without medication. Last time I saw my friend whos homeless we smoked my cig and then he stole from the shop. Shame, but Ive seen him hallucinate more than anyone.

Nearly impossible to regulate meds properly without a cabinet to put them in or a place to wake up to know you’re gonna make your doctors appt which you now is at 7:05AM ROOM 346 floor 7 because you’re head and memory is clear.

Clear. Yeah, there have been days when Ive gone without meds. But it seems like I only got the transient one. Like once a month usually for 4 hours. Thats why Im tapering, I dont need these shit pills daily.

$500 month and a half 2 if stretched for me, and I’ve had much lower. although towards the heaviest use in the end I was getting a fair bit steeper. Maybe 500-750 a month but that’s not gram by gram. That’s asking for a lot more easily and shadiest deals ripping points off quantity and Quality too. If this the path you choose for now I’d aim for some semi bulk from someone a little more mid level and start looking other places than where the grams are put out piece to piece.
It's definitely hard for me to imagine what meth goes for in Australia and maybe New Zealand as well. A regular user here with a reasonable income could get an ounce every month and it'd stretch pretty far. I don't know if I could even finish an ounce in a month

It's definitely hard for me to imagine what meth goes for in Australia and maybe New Zealand as well. A regular user here with a reasonable income could get an ounce every month and it'd stretch pretty far. I don't know if I could even finish an ounce in a month
I was running a half ounre eveey 6 weeks like clockwork for most of spring-summer-fall.. and then suddenly towards the end, a significant amount moore like wouldv bn 1oz a month territory if I didnt stop when I did. Big escalation at the end. 1/2oz a month is plenty and should last longer norally eith a daily habit easily..

I was running a half ounre eveey 6 weeks like clockwork for most of spring-summer-fall.. and then suddenly towards the end, a significant amount moore like wouldv bn 1oz a month territory if I didnt stop when I did. Big escalation at the end. 1/2oz a month is plenty and should last longer norally eith a daily habit easily..
For sure. I could and have used a few grams within 3-4 days, but it just felt wasteful to me. I mean if I used off an ounce everyday, all day it'd take me more than a month to finish it. That's using sensible amounts like I'm used to; less than a gram a day

For sure. I could and have used a few grams within 3-4 days, but it just felt wasteful to me. I mean if I used off an ounce everyday, all day it'd take me more than a month to finish it. That's using sensible amounts like I'm used to; less than a gram a day
Sounds about right for a steady habit. I was .5g or a little less until towards the end I was doing single shots more than that just being reckless. Was drinking hardcore too and mental health falling apart pretty badly.

Stick with the lesser habit, and stick with it working that habit down. I’m off meth a month minus one slip 4 smoked hits and my vyvanse is getting the point that I'll be good with just that. Sometimes I'll take 2 vyvanse instead of one but really I'm almost at the point where one is enough. Tolerance is lower over time when I wind up having these days no vyvanse either when I run out early..

It's a tough, amazing drug to be on these amps.to a dregrre they're life saving and to another if I abuse, have have been instrumental in some near death health complications this yea...

Gonna just leave it here, be safe. Sounds pretty long in the tooth ”be safe” by now I supposed the way it gets thrown around but seriously be safe as can be. We don't judge you fornwyere you're at, just want to see you make progress into healthier and happier lifestyles whatever than means for you. Drug use or not, it's all good.

I think Americans are just a ‘feistier’ breed of people by nature really. Guns and all that.
Aussies are too lazy for that crime rubbish, do you know how hard it is to rob someone with a butter knife?

No, seriously. It’s the cash flow issue.
Australians carry their weak and impoverished as best they can. Americans have to mortgage their soul to see a GP 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yea we Americans are all well aware of our great nation and its perks. No need to remind us of how good we have it. Starting with our awesome president and his Cheetos face cream.

The initial post is just senseless to put it nicely.
Why is crime related to such prevalent drug use.?!
I truly don’t know where to start with this one. In light of that, recently most populated states just passed legal marijuana legislations. I guess we’re in for a shite storm of crime. In addition of course to being so bored on the never ending flow of “cheap” drugs and the amazing highs that we just like to go look for trouble out of sheer boredom.

Excuse me while I get back to the other thread complaining of how I too can’t find anything anymore anywhere.

Dear world, I’m an American. Have pity on me and please help a starving addict today.

Sometimes I'll take 2 vyvanse instead of one but really I'm almost at the point where one is enough. Tolerance is lower over time when I wind up having these days no vyvanse either when I run out early..
It's a tough, amazing drug to be on these amps.
Question, I am prescribed adderall which I don’t take. I was prescribed concerta for awhile which I took occasionally. I forget the names of the other similar classes but I’m still packing away the adderall sad they pile up because I don’t take them. Perhaps my drug of choice is more focused on heroin or “Fentoin” aka the alternative crap that’s over riding heroin. But my question is regarding vyvanse. Can you briefly explain the difference between Vyvanse and adderall or concerta ER? I’ve heard of it but have not heard of anyone talk about it as positively as you had remarked. I am very curious. In addition, does this drug come with a generic ?
Thanks and thanks again!

Question, I am prescribed adderall which I don’t take. I was prescribed concerta for awhile which I took occasionally. I forget the names of the other similar classes but I’m still packing away the adderall sad they pile up because I don’t take them. Perhaps my drug of choice is more focused on heroin or “Fentoin” aka the alternative crap that’s over riding heroin. But my question is regarding vyvanse. Can you briefly explain the difference between Vyvanse and adderall or concerta ER? I’ve heard of it but have not heard of anyone talk about it as positively as you had remarked. I am very curious. In addition, does this drug come with a generic ?
Thanks and thanks again!
Vyvanse does not come as a generic because the original company which manufactures it still holds the copyright which isnt the right word but im gonna say copyright because i cant remember im drunk.

the perk of vyvanse over adderall is the slow release. One vyvanse will last an entire day. Concerta is fuckin garbage dont even talk to a doctor about it again ask for vyvanse. Its much smoother and it lasts the whole day where its not quite as habit forming as adderall.

be careful though because not quite as doesnt mean its not habit firming or triggering. It triggers me into meth use on a regular basis.

Thanks and thanks again!
They are each different drugs. Vyvance converts lisdexamfetamine slowly to dextroamphetamine in the body. Adderall is a combination of direct dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. Concerta is methylphenidate. The slow release versions of Adderall and Concerta work by a physical barrier in the pill slowing the release of the drugs. Vyvanse is naturally slower and longer lasting because of the metabolic process of conversion lisdexamfetamine to dextroamphetamine.

Amphetamine, dextroamphetamine and methylphenidate act on the brain/CNS in slightly different ways - leading to different experiences especially at recreational levels of the drugs.

Vyvanse does not come as a generic because the original company which manufactures it still holds the copyright which isnt the right word but im gonna say copyright because i cant remember im drunk.

the perk of vyvanse over adderall is the slow release. One vyvanse will last an entire day. Concerta is fuckin garbage dont even talk to a doctor about it again ask for vyvanse. Its much smoother and it lasts the whole day where its not quite as habit forming as adderall.

be careful though because not quite as doesnt mean its not habit firming or triggering. It triggers me into meth use on a regular basis.
I can totally see how the trigger would stand to reason with meth or any upper for that matter. Years ago I was a daily Coke addict. For something like 4-5 years I did it morning noon night and several times in between. I worked in a bar and basically all my money went to coke. One day I just stopped cold and following a good 3 years or so bout of depression, my brain and nervous system were all rewired and fried and it just threw me into my own jail isolating myself from the world. I could no longer function without it for awhile, perhaps the first year and some, then I just wasn’t right afterwards and it was just hell. Oddly enough I probably could have benefitted from this class of meds to fill the void safely but it never crossed my mind at the time. This was early 2000’s.
Meanwhile pills of another kind were creeping in (opiates) and I found my solace in them which after here and there bouts brought me to my current addiction.
The sad part is I started really delving into heroin right around the time it was crossing over into fentynal and now it’s so hard to even find that. Sorry for the throwback synopsis. Point is I can understand. I thank you and Atelier3 both for the very detailed
Insight.
Oh and regarding the copyright, I understand. Essentially the first 5 years a new med is released it has full authority over the patent during that time. The shitty part is it would take very good insurance presumably vs. a large expense to settle the bill. presumably.

Adderall works well depending on the manufacturer (even being generic). No shock there I’m sure you’re familiar. Same with the concerta. When I lived in Prague for a year I was being prescribed the non generic original made by Johnson and Johnson. It was not cheap. But it worked tremendously well. The generic crap I’ve gotten here for Concerta just sucked. The only good thing was the price- it was free. And so one aspect just cancelled out the other. Sadly this is typical.
I will ask my doc if there’s any way to try it or perhaps have him preauthorize 18 pages of shit only to hope it works well. (I feel bad that they have to go through all this bureaucracy).
Thanks again to both kindly for the responses!