• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If alcohol had always been illegal, would it be classified as a "hard drug?"

Yeah alcohol is a bitch.

I would imagine so. It is very intoxicating, leads to aggression, and has a terrible withdrawal.

If a drug has a withdrawal that can literally kill you, it would be a hard drug in my eyes.
yep is literary hell, I thought i was selling my body for beer, when it was a dream/ dolution, haha funny retrospect ( alchol benzo withdrawal n concussion) I've said this many times on here

Yep dealing with it now. lol. The worst.

Made the mistake of jumping off 65mg of methadone combined with nearly a case a day drinking. There has been times over the past weeks where I feel like I am outside my body. Yesterday couldn't figure out how to enter my pin at the store. Total confusion and craziness. First time experiencing alcohol withdrawals and they are terrifying.

Yep dealing with it now. lol. The worst.

Made the mistake of jumping off 65mg of methadone combined with nearly a case a day drinking. There has been times over the past weeks where I feel like I am outside my body. Yesterday couldn't figure out how to enter my pin at the store. Total confusion and craziness. First time experiencing alcohol withdrawals and they are terrifying.
that sux if it gets worse go to the er, I wouldn't wish that pain/ madness on almost anyone, are u still drinking

If we could turn the pages of history backwards and live through the times when mankind's favourite preoccupation lay in going to war, the sight of the bottle beside those making the ultimate choice, would be a fairly common one and turn us all quite innocuous towards it.

that sux if it gets worse go to the er, I wouldn't wish that pain/ madness on almost anyone, are u still drinking

Yes. I have to :( But got some subs today and have left that dark hole I was in. Tapering and down to 4 beers a day. So dropped my dependence quite a bit over these weeks, but has been hell.

Sadly, there is no doctor. And going to the ER doesn't sound good. Would of kept up but those instances scared me so much that I know I have to drop the beer 1st. Especially with covid, I would probably be written off like nothing.

With the subs I feel good enough. I know im gonna eat shit regardless, I just don't want to die.

I think the main issue is while on methadone 12 beers is really like 100 for the brain. Drop the methadone and you are going to need like 40 beers to keep out of withdrawal, but also kicking methadone so its horrible. Big mistake. I will get through it.

Just saw alcohol usage is up 14% for males, and 17% for females since lockdown. If covid doesn't get us, alcohol sure will.

Not sure if Big Pharma agrees but I get that sentiment (and sympathise with it) ...

I would think big pharma would love to be able to legally sell all the highly addictive drugs people could buy.