• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

If 2fma is toxic is it 'that' bad for you if taken sporadically once a week or so?

deruyityn

Bluelighter
I prefer 2-fa alot however 2fma still beats any other stimulant I tried in terms of how forgiving it is.

2fa would be my first choice every time but unfortunately it seems to have gone the way of the do-do for now and 2fma is in very short supply however there is a tiny amount of the latter floating around.

They feel similar but 2fma lasts longer from what I remember which I dont like but as I said it is still better than any other straight stim I tried.

I am wondering if 2fma is that bad for you if it really is toxic as some have warned.

Its been around for 5 years now and some ppl have gone quite heavy on it so it cant be THAT bad eh? I know ppl like to say 'we just dont know' of course but we dont know if we will wake up tommorow. 5 years without anything serious means it probably isnt too bad right?

I mean would the toxicity be on par with something like mdma; ie taken in moderation probably no probs?

I would love 2fa instead but since that is extinct right now I am wondering whether to grab 2fma before that too disappears. or maybe I should just focus on finding some downer to enjoy to take my mind off while the drought of my best stim is still in effect. downers are probs a better doc anyhow :) but still all dopamine lovers know that we pine for that rush every now and then.

I can't speak to the specific toxicity of 2-FMA but in general people are notoriously bad at detecting some types of neural damage. As an example, certain types of stroke will cause hemineglect, where patients will only put clothes on half their body or men will only shave one half of their face. The patients don't even notice they are doing weird things like that....