Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Identifying his new "MDMA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

empathojoshic

Greenlighter
Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum. I have been a very long time reader though and I'm excited to final post on here! Anyways, swim and his or her girlfriend recently purchased a slightly large quantity of "MDMA". The person who was in possession of such had recently been in possession of methylone, and was almost dishonest about that. Anyways, swim's new batch almost looked identical, however, the "rolling" effect takes much less to be present and is also a very intense, sometimes sleepy roll. Swim is only confused by the slight lack of empathic effects, and doesn't know if that is due to increase in frequency of use, or that it is in fact not MDMA and has a lower affinity on seratonin. Swim wants to rule out Methylone for almost complete lack of amphetamine like effects. For example, swim falls asleep easily 5 hours after dosing even after sometimes redosing 2 hours in. Does anyone know of any MDMA analogues that this may be? Swim is also getting very intense nystagmus and teeth chattering. Teeth chattering is new, but also only happened on largest dose ever taken. Nystagmus started occurring every time after one intense methylone roll. Please help me identify SWIMS new batch! Thanks!

It's always confusing to me when people say long time reader but know nothing about mdma. There's info all over this site plus you used swim??

I would suggest reading around here and erowid.com, Buying a test kit and getting a new dealer he's ripping you off with shitty bunk drugs.

I know quite a bit about MDMA which is why I'm questioning this batch. It's so similar but there are tiny things that made me question it. Also forgot to mention The falling asleep and waking up talking to people who weren't there, and nodding toward the end of the night and seeing people who weren't there. This is after a 270mg dose. But I just wondered if anyone had any similar experiences with something they knew they had and this isn't the only section of the site.

Sorry, nobody can tell you what you have. We don't allow substance ID discussion here, buy a test kit from dancesafe, the full kit, and you may be able to narrow it down.

We also do not SWIM here. Please read the BLUA and the forum guidelines in my signature and welcome to Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.