• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ideas for a fun acid trip away from home?

sunnyy

Greenlighter
So two summers ago I tripped acid for the first time with my then-boyfriend in a mutual friend's house, just the two of us, overnight. We wandered the streets of the city and had fun all night and had a place to crash afterwards.

Fast forward to now, I have bought 3 tabs of LSD and plan on tripping with my best friend. We live an hour apart in different states, and both with our parents. Obviously driving is not an option while still tripping so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of places we could go or things we could do for the trip. I'm not really sure where we could go for this but the time of day doesn't really matter much. please let me know your ideas or experiences because I'm having trouble coming up with an idea. Thanks!!

If you can be in contact with nature, like the sounds of insects and birds, it can be a really special experience. Just make sure you feel safe and don't get lost!

Honestly, I love to trip in hotels. Resort like areas are preferred because it's easy to get and walk around inconspicuously.

Just be sure to get "the lay of the land" beforehand. In a sober state.

Also camping is always fantastic, Even in a cabin setting!

Honestly, I love to trip in hotels. Resort like areas are preferred because it's easy to get and walk around inconspicuously.

Just be sure to get "the lay of the land" beforehand. In a sober state.

Also camping is always fantastic, Even in a cabin setting!
tripping in an hotel sounds like asking for a bad trip IMHO.

The best would be to camp and beeing able to enjoy the nature and then get to sleep in order to could drive back home safely the day after.