• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

ID these pill logos please!

Mr. Wobble

Bluelighter
*This might be a gray area so if it is, please lock/delete this thread.*

Wondering if someone could help me ID what these pill logo are (not what's in the actual pill). This is the front and back of the pill. These are apparently triple stacked. I laughed my ass off at who was selling them, telling him he's an idiot if he believes in that 'stacked' dealer talk. This might be the first time I'll be taking a pill I can't ID on PR or test with my kit (I'm out of state and don't have it with me :( ).

Please follow the links so you can get the full sized version, it'd be harder to see it if I resized for the forums:
http://imgur.com/wrP30.jpg (Can't tell what the fuck this is)
http://imgur.com/xz0Q4.jpg (Looks like a capital G)

EDIT: Refined my search, looks like Light Blue G Ladies. Reports and comments seem all over the place. There seems to be two batches of G Ladies, some have a very detailed lady press, and these (mine) have a really shitty generic shape. Is the east known for sending out look-a-like bunk batches? Pipes? I'm sorry east coast, I've gotten spoiled back west with Pokeballs haha.

Last edited:
The only thing I can say is to proceed with caution. Probably the best advice is to not eat these until you can test them, or be around someone who is taking them and try to judge the effects they appear to be having from these pills i.e. time to come up, duration etc..

thats a g/lady, some people call them g's up hoes down or just g's up
common east coast press, or at least theyre around here in PA, and in New England

I dont know about those brown specs. I had legit ones at Starscape, and they didnt have any discoloration. be careful

Last edited:
Same here. I'm from the west coast and am used to poke's. I visited the east coast over the summer and it took awhile to find legit pills, feeding through many fake dealers/pipe sellers, and finally got some legit Gs up hoes down (they were green though). Seemed to be so many fake pills there (although different cities/states will be different). I've only heard of pipes one time on the west coast (when my friend randomly bought from some random guy once).

I dont know about those brown specs. I had legit ones at Starscape, and they didnt have any discoloration. be careful

Specs don't mean shit. They're just filler/binder. There are still lots of pipes and bad pills on the east coast, but the good ones are SOLID.

uhh consequence, the green g's were pipes.
i took pics of mine if you realyl want to see
i had em, nothingl iek MDMA>

Man, nothing is consistent on these pills. Some say, MDA, MDEA, MDMA + pipe, low MDMA...

None seem to say straight pipe though so I think I'll be fine considering I'm only going to take one this time around.

the blue g's ive herd were good
several people tested blue g's, one batch was MDA, but the ones you have look like the MDMA batch.
green g's were all pipes.

LSDMDMA&8914689 said:
the blue g's ive herd were good
several people tested blue g's, one batch was MDA, but the ones you have look like the MDMA batch.
green g's were all pipes.

See, now this is what I don't understand. Why would a presser intentionally put out good pills AND bunk pills? Unless these were fakes made, but then that makes me wonder why I've never encountered a fake Pokeball on the West, but then again maybe it's because that presser is located very close and manages to put out so much legit product people don't have time to make bunk pills.

see who knows
the g's up hoes down is a common stamp
i had orange g's, dank and tested MDMA.
green g's, pipes
blue g's i never had but apparently were MDMA+caffeine, but Edata tested em and MDMA only.
theres a couple g pressers, theres liek 2 different G presses at least.
i mean actual presses, where the G and lady are different.
i feel you about uneducated people..look in NE pill discussion, some idiots were saying the blue g's were cut with benzos and thats why they are apparently chill pills..even though its just fucking MDMA is chill.
and every time ive bought pills, ive herd idiots say stacks, im quite happy i have a source for good clean molly now

Last edited:
^i hope youre not serious..
see what i mean about most people being retarded it seems?

theres no goddamned heroin in fucking rolls
right when i posted you posted, i meant to have my post under deadprez.
no heroin in pills....

Those pills are good. I tested them. (Look at the most recent "blue G-lady" thread on this fourm.)

Last edited: