• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I'd like to get some information about RC benzos

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
I'm a benzo-junkie, Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, are like bread and water to me. But when I registered to BL, it was the first time I heard of RC ones. I'm just wondering what makes people using RC benzos? Are they giving a better "high"? Except for temazepam, being on benzos is not what we usually call a high, but whatever. Are they cheaper or easier to get? (I can't picture a drug that's easier to get than Xanax, but maybe it's just my country).

And overall, how RC benzos work and what's your experiences with them? Wich one is the best? Are they more dangerous than bars? (you know like weed vs. Spice)

Any kind of information are welcomed! :)

I've never tried any rc benzos, but I've been seriously considering ordering some on Monday. I've been looking at Etizolam. My favorite opiate so far has been Valium, and I think Etizolam has a similar high. Personally my biggest appeal to RC benzos is that not only is it legal and extremely easy to obtain, but it's also cheaper than any benzo I could get on the street. At a dollar or less per pill you just can't beat that price on the streets...

While we're on the topic, can anyone recommend me a good RC benzo similar to Valium? Right now Etizolam seems like my best bet but I haven't done a ton of research.

Usually people use RC benzos b/c they are cheap and easily available. The only one I tried ever was diclaz. and I did like it, but it wasn't BETTER than RX benzos. Shadow- I am in the same boat as you (have a thread on RCs) and have been doing research (but also was looking for personal experience of other BLers); from what I know if you are looking for something similar to diazepam (valium) then diclazepam (which is chloro-diazepam? at least that is what the vendors say...) would prob. be your best bet; not everyone that takes it though finds it entirely similar, supposedly it is supposed to be like diazepam but 5-10x stronger per mg depending on who you ask.

people do rc benzo because in the usa at least you are going to be paying at least 3-4 dollars for a xanax maybe 2 dollar if you have a very good connect but with rc benzo you are basically buying a bulk product from a chemical supply company so you get many doses at a reasonable price. rather than search around on the street for a good benzo dealier, its a lot easier to just make a few mouse clicks. drug dealers suck anyway, the internet is more reliable than most people honestly.

I've never tried any rc benzos, but I've been seriously considering ordering some on Monday. I've been looking at Etizolam. My favorite opiate so far has been Valium, and I think Etizolam has a similar high. Personally my biggest appeal to RC benzos is that not only is it legal and extremely easy to obtain, but it's also cheaper than any benzo I could get on the street. At a dollar or less per pill you just can't beat that price on the streets...

While we're on the topic, can anyone recommend me a good RC benzo similar to Valium? Right now Etizolam seems like my best bet but I haven't done a ton of research.

Etizolam or Etizest are your best options.

I personally like Etizolam but my new favourite is Clonazolam. I find it makes me feel nice and chatty, gets rid of my anxiety around people and provides me with a great sleep at the end of the day.
The reason I go for RC benzos is purely for the fact that doctors in the UK really don't like to prescribe them to folk and even if they do you are lucky to get a months worth.

So far, concerning rc, I've only tried clonazolam. I really like it. But if you're stupid with it you'll regret it. Respect it, for sure.

Highly recommend etizolam (stick with proper brands, not pellets, such as Etizest or ETilee's/ETilee MD's which allegedly shits on Etizest's MD's). Etizolam has the skeletal muscle-relaxant properties of diazepam/Valium with a more potent anxiolysis similar to alprazolam/Xanax. It also has a "reverse tolerance effect" via increase in alpha-2 BZD binding sites. Definitely provides a nice mood-uplifting glow or Valium-esque euphoria. I can't wait to get my blister packs later this afternoon, it's been quite some time since I've got to enjoy my teezy.

The only other RC benzo I've had experience with was diclazepam, which was far too subtle for me. It did have some anxiolytic properties though, no noticeable mood-uplift IME.

Clonazolam and flubromazolam sound very promising, but they're both more potent and susceptible to "black outs". Trying to get my etizolam vendor to stock one of these, particularly clonazolam (being a fan of clonazepam myself).

If you're already a benzo addict then I'd highly suggest you stay away from RC benzos...

I wish i could just try one like etiz, i bet it goes great with methadone. But then again, I realize that for me marijuana is actually much more potent and safe. I hear that rc benzos fuck your life up quick.