• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Ice

Bigme

Greenlighter
Was wondering if someone can help with advice. I riped off a while back buying meth and was sold rock salt, instead of throwing it out I left it in my car and forgot about it untll the police found it & arrested me. Does anyone know if intentionally buying is enough to get guilty in court?

I would say laws are different in each state but most likely not. Where I live (Texas) they send it to the lab (or test it during the initial stop) to be tested to check if it's real or not. Also they would have to prove that YOU and not your sister, aunt or brother intentionally bought it and forgot it in your car.

This is legal discussion, you should really get a lawyer rather than asking on a public forum.

As long as you don't do something like plead out to posession to get bail quicker or actively admit/there is evidence you bought supposed drugs, you can argue that it's not yours, and also get it tested which will show there's no controlled substance present.

But, a lawyer is what you need to expedite this whole thing. Don't expect to fight it alone.

I thought telling the truth was the right thing to do, first time arrested ever. Told the police it was mine, it was in my car & that I was buying what i thought was Ice. But it's 100% fake

I thought telling the truth was the right thing to do, first time arrested ever. Told the police it was mine, it was in my car & that I was buying what i thought was Ice. But it's 100% fake
I'm in Melbourne Australia

you're kind of screwed if you told a cop you were buying meth... at least in Canada (another commonwealth country with similar drug laws I'd imagine) it doesn't matter if the drugs were fake or not if you were buying them with the intent of buying meth (e.g. it was sold as meth), you still will be charged with drug purchase/posession.

there is literally nothing good to come from talking to cops, much less telling them the "truth" about criminal acts you've recently committed.

Eventually you should be released after drug goes to the lab and comes back negative. Atleast in new York State that's how it goes. Once I got caught with a .2 of meth ,(, I swear this girl set me up to get busted at her door knocking when in reality she sent me to her neighbors address.) Unmarked cars pulled up and found the meth and asked what it was, I had told them "sir, I had ordered bath salts on the internet", cop told me if lab comes back positive for meth, that I will be charged with possession,oddly they gave me back my meth bubbler and took the "bath salts"
Makes me wonder if a case is being built against me... few friends left my place and got pulled over and searched and found with meth, all deny ratting me out obviously, here is an article that leaked the newspaper, sadly my so called friend lied to me and said he never mentioned me at all when pulled over. Judge for yourself ( I'm trying to attach an image on here but don't know how to)

You should never have opened your mouth my friend.

In most cases, in the United States if the drugs are tested and found to be fake or not real they really cannot charge you with possession.

it’s not good that you told them you were purchasing meth, you need a lawyer. The case may be thrown out though

Always remember, you have the right to remain silent. Those bastards will screw you the fullest extent every time regardless.