• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ice - new side effect, worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mananas

Bluelighter
Hello,

I took 280 mg. Oxynorm, but that's already about 4 hours ago, so I don't think it has much to do with this.

I'm worried about a side-effect after just having smoked Crystal Meth, my favorite Ice instead of Glass, and I just now, about half an hour ago, smoked my third dose, each dose about 100 mg. I smoked them over a period of about 4 hours.

Now after the third hit, a few tokes, I had the typical euphoric rush, quite intense, more euphoric than speedy but suddenly after that third hit, and an half hour later still, I've been seeing everything double, but really extreme, and even like now when typing with one eye closed, doesn't matter which eye, they both look very 'misty'.

i'm worried because it's so extreme, this side effect, and because I know Ice can do severe brain damage...

Has anyone else had this side-effect in an extreme way like me, almost not able to read what I type, and not fully able, and feeling very high in your head as well?

I'm not an hardcore Tina smoker, but enough to know this scares me because it's a drug not to be fooled with... It's really a bad ass drug...

Anyone with experience with (smoking) Crystal Meth and more specific Ice not glass, but it doesn't matter, just anyone with meth experience, could you help me out by telling me if you ever had this side effect or not and what to think about this, should I be worried?

Luckily I can type blind very fast and well, yet it took me great effort to type this, even with one eye closed, oh yes, and also: this third hit did not give me an energy boost, it did give me major euphoria, but it made me so high in my head it made me more sleepy: what to think about that?

That's strange, no?

So it's rather side effects instead of side effect...

Every opinion is welcome, thanks in advance, because due to the nature of the side effect a huge lot of online searching is not really an option... A compact topic with lined up opinions is more easy to read than browsing the web randomly...

Grtz.

Last edited:
Yes I sometimes get blurry eyes after a heavy dose, though perhaps not as severely as you seem to be describing it. Mine usually goes away after a few hours or less. I'd recommend you take a break mate. You're also unlikely to get an energy rush unless you can eat and drink something.

Drinking goes well, eating I can not do at the moment, never on Ice, always lose 9 kilo or so in one week time when I do a big session... - the blurry vision is already a bit better, so it's moving in a good direction, so probably nothing permanent, took a new dose of Oxynorm to stop the craving to smoke more and take a break like you suggested, thx for the info!

my advice to you would be up your water intake. if it seems excessive its probably not enough. when i was smoking i had to drink literally 3 times what i usually drink to stay hydrated, and i drink alot of water anyway.

I don't really feel like it's dehydrating me really, in which way did it dehydrate you? Sweating,more peeing, stuff like that? I don't have any such thing different then at other times, of course, I'm using at home, not in some over the top hot and crowded club or some...

Or can a drug dehydrate you without you losing excess fluids? That seems weird, no? And one must also see that he doesn't drink too much or else he could create a salt shortage in his blood which can even be lethal...

That's why in the hospital if you get a bakster with water it's always natriumchloride, a water with salt solution...

So anyway, did you had tell tale signs of you losing more fluids then otherwise, and which one(s)?

the science says increase in metabolism, which meth causes, results in an increase in fluid needs and consumption. i almost never sweat, and it didn't affect my urination, but if i didn't drink more water i'd get dizzy/lightheaded/vertigo, and my vision tried to blur. drinking enough water helped with all that

Okay, so there don't have to be signs of losing fluids and still you lose fluids, I didn't knew that, thx for the info, I too indeed was dizzy and still am, also lightheaded and yes a bit confused, I just thought it was the high of smoking Crystal Meth! But I'm from Europe, over here there is almost none to no Meth at all, we don't know much about it here. Almost nobody does it over here, not even one of my friends who are mostly into every harddrug...

But I'm going to quit using Crystal Meth, it was fun for two times a month for some months, but I've had enough of it, I find it a scary drug - before I get high I'm always a bit scared to start using it... To me it's the hardest drug I know... And too destructive for my taste... I just ran out of stash after two days and nights, and this will be the last time I did it, I love Coke way more anyway. Feels more natural, Meth feels, and it is, so synthetic, IMO at least...

Okay, so there don't have to be signs of losing fluids and still you lose fluids, I didn't knew that, thx for the info, I too indeed was dizzy and still am, also lightheaded and yes a bit confused, I just thought it was the high of smoking Crystal Meth! But I'm from Europe, over here there is almost none to no Meth at all, we don't know much about it here. Almost nobody does it over here, not even one of my friends who are mostly into every harddrug...

But I'm going to quit using Crystal Meth, it was fun for two times a month for some months, but I've had enough of it, I find it a scary drug - before I get high I'm always a bit scared to start using it... To me it's the hardest drug I know... And too destructive for my taste... I just ran out of stash after two days and nights, and this will be the last time I did it, I love Coke way more anyway. Feels more natural, Meth feels, and it is, so synthetic, IMO at least...

Sorry, don't know how I did that, posting it twice, my apologies.... And delete doesn't work...

I'm gonna close this one. There's really no accurate way for us to diagnose OP. It could be anything from a massive stroke to anxiety. My advice would be to seek medical help if you're worried, but given that there are any number of possibilities as to what is actually going on, leaving this thread open will only be a distraction without any real gain by anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.