• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ice, Crystal methamphetamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalu's me

Greenlighter
Hey guys I hope your all safe and well. I'm a meth addict fighting the battle to get clean and am slowly getting there every day is a day closer. As we all know today's meth is rubbish. And on occasion recently some shot I've been getting goes through a sticky stage on reset and ends up a whitish colour after it finally finished setting after smoked. I'm an IV user so yes a fuckin moron. Anyway it dissolves pretty normally and seems to work ok like I've had worse. Can someone please inform me of this latest shit is that all these great pals cutting the " filth " with lol fuckin gronks. Not saying I'm the idiot using the shit.

Somebody gave me chunk of Crystal but guess what ? Locked it up and been burning up the NEW STIM which smokes same exact way Crystal Meth does and it is damn addictive BUT no bad side effects ----! It was touted as BU or KU it is an RC not some damn BATH SALT like trash that was once in Gas Stations long time ago. I do NOT know who in the world stated RCs are Bath Salts but I doubt the amount of technical engineering involved to make them would have ever warranted selling in some road side gas station in America. No the RC is Research Chemical is Methyl Pentylone Di is also not real ; just something to confuse the Law makers. When tested does exactly the same results and speed as Pentylone. But it is smokable and damn addictive. However did the Crystal in my little Chalet much more rush and then did Methylpentylone. I can tell you the speeds are identical; but .....no bad side effects. NONE other than you can damn well feel its effect in your brain FAST and EYES...( Slight pressure Meth is worse cause it hits the heart fast and hard. Also will not show in any piss test. Hey may be the Vape/Cigarette type of replacement for Tweekers wanting to stop or slow the hell down and destroy the body and brain cells? I would absolutely not even think of IV or burn is what you can expect bad. I am still amazed because almost all RCs except 2 are smokable for sure.:bongg:

So in that did you say what I have is Methylpentylone? I have already IV injected it a few times and yeah it does smoke I was just saying I'm not a smoker just wanted to see if someone knew what it was. Thank you for your help. Stay safe please.

Hey buddy. Here at Bluelight, we don't typically keep threads open that are as open-ended as this. There are others types of threads, basically requesting identification based upon second-hand descriptions and information. This is just not possible, hence we close these threads so we can allow the front-page real estate for issues which we can address appropriately. I know the feeling you're going through. You feel like you want answers from whomever might give them, but the truth is that these answers will only lead to more questions, as none of them will be based in fact or science, but opinion.

As we tell everyone in these situations, if you're really dedicated, you can find a solid laboratory service who can test the substance for you. Of course, even with this information in hand, the composition of your drugs could simply change tomorrow, next week or next month. That's just the nature of illicit drugs. Things have gotten better in terms of available information, but there is still a lot we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.