• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ice and green poop

024liakam

Bluelighter
I bought a gram of ice 3 days ago and ever since my shit has been green? The only thing ive eaten that would make it that color is that Mountain Dew pitch black shit, which I started drinking on the same day I started smoking, i bought a 12 pack of the shit and finished it yesterday, but the color still persist, its just odd to me

Have you been eating anything at all? Or drinking anything besides the Mountain Dew soda? It could be food coloring or a cut in the meth, which way have you been taking it? I have never used meth but apparently some dealers do put food coloring and cuts into it.

Even though you're probably not hungry force yourself to eat food and a different diet of things, drink water, take a vitamin, don't redose or use more meth, and relax and get some rest even if it's just lying down in bed. Stay safe.

I know this is off-topic, but please stop binging on carbonated soft-drinks while binging on Methamphetamine. Choose something less sweet instead, otherwise you're going to completely devastate your teeth and gums.

Have you been eating anything at all? Or drinking anything besides the Mountain Dew soda? It could be food coloring or a cut in the meth, which way have you been taking it? I have never used meth but apparently some dealers do put food coloring and cuts into it.

Even though you're probably not hungry force yourself to eat food and a different diet of things, drink water, take a vitamin, don't redose or use more meth, and relax and get some rest even if it's just lying down in bed. Stay safe.

He's asking why his shit is green, not a full report on how To have a smooth comedown

He's asking why his shit is green, not a full report on how To have a smooth comedown

True, but I highly doubt that anyone on Bluelight is going to be able to provide a good answer for the OP. I think we can make some educated guesses. I use the term educated lightly. There are certain foods that will make your shit green. Green leafy vegetables are a common culprit as well as food coloring, varying levels of iron in the body among other things. To get a precise answer, OP would probably need to have lab tests performed by his Doctor.

Chalk it up to the perils of posting on a harm reduction forum..

Anyway if you browse around you will quickly learn that a number of people are wondering about their green shit after drinking that Mountain Dew Pitch Black stuff (strangely enough not a suggestive name?). - aka utfse.

Just cut it out with drinking that, it's indeed a terrible combo with stims anyway and you might wanna check if your shit turns a normal color again.

A few pints of Guinness has a similar effect IME
Well, not green, but black.

Yeah! It's weird and at a loss for causes...No foods that would have caused it to the extent it did (like salad or celery or ANYTHING....) NO mountain dew, no soda... a fun new side effect of this shit?

For what it's worth, every single time without fail when I use meth, it gives me green or blackish diarrhea.