Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ibogaine Bark - Need dosage help please

Loonesta

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I've tried searching the forums and the internet for help with what to do with the ibogaine bark. Long story short my husband and I have been mixing .6 grams fentanyl with 350ml water and using a nasal spray. We go through about a bottle a day each. I'd say it's roughly been a year now and we're looking to get off of it. We have 54mg each of the bark but we have no idea how to process it. Do we just grind it up and take capsules? Make a drink? We have someone babysitting us and I'm hoping we can get some help today so we can do it over the weekend. If anyone can help us out I'd be very appreciative. I hope I posted in the right forum.

Thanks,
Loonesta

54mg of rootbark is a tiny, tiny dose, probably barely even noticeable if at all...

54mg?

Anyway, I soak 20grams bark in enough vinegar to cover for 24hr, strain and seperate....save vinegar and repeat 2x. Combine 3xtracts and put aside. Cover bark with vodka or gin or ever clear, soak a day or two and strain, add alcohol to vinegar and pour in glass baking pan and while watching it...bake in oven at 200f till its mostly evaporated or evaporated. Ibogaine acetate is sticky and will be 'stuck' in pan so add enough water to disolve salts (i used prolly 150ml) and pour out of pan into storage jar.

Generally, a dose for opiate wd (ibogaine works great for the fent family, i know this first hand) is 20grams bark...on up to 40grms.

^Coincidently I'm currently (as we speak) in the process of reading Xorkoth's Ibogaine trip report on erowid, which features both of you.

swilow makes an appearance too.

That was a wild experience. Really changed my life.