Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Iboga as Medicine

lostboy420

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I would like to hear about other people's experiences with Iboga to help "reset" brain chemistry for therapeutic/spiritual purposes, NOT FOR OPIATE ADDICTION unless the psychological aspects apply as well.

The main types of issues that I'm wondering about include depersonalization, anxiety (obsessive and "general"), issues with attention and motivation (mostly anxiety related), and unresolved psychological trauma.

I deal with all of these and would like to know how Iboga helped you with them. I would greatly appreciate as detailed an answer as possible. I was on meds (SSRIs, SNRIs, antipsychotics, stimulants) from a very young age, mostly unnecessarily because of over-concerned parents with some issues. I'm sure that this constant medication, along with a fair amount emotional abuse, messed up my brain chemistry, creating the need for a "reset".

What were your symptoms like before you took Iboga? What led to your decision to try Iboga? What did you try before deciding to take the plunge? What was the experience like? And, of course, what was the result?

Thanks in advance for your detailed replies.