• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I Wish I Could Make A Request

Joey

Bluelighter
To me, there's obviously something to the concept of a God or Gods. I don't think for a second any one person or ideology has it pegged what it or they are though. So much of it is left to our imagination, dreams, psychological phenomena, and pattern seeking which happens automatically. Almost everyone with serious mental disorder that I notice seems to have some issue in handling these patterns we spot, where, and in power attribution to other people or things or a God.

I need a prayer answered and things obviously aren't so concrete how that could ever work. It's most likely in the realm of fiction that it's even possible.

Wouldn't it be nice to ask for a miracle, even a small one, and it actually just happens? That'd be nice. But the thing is..

We obviously need to work things out ourselves, with agreeable parties who are like ‘in person, follow through on what's humanly possible, no payment due’ and then to find patterns. Of which to help solve the issue without driving ourselves crazy. Or being driven crazy alternatively.

Most of what people think about life events or the powers to be are within fiction.

I wonder if some great thinker or set of will actually figure out the spiritual God someday. What's mind and what's matter? If they do, it will be something completely bizarre and unaccepted due to the consequential opinions on it alone.

We're too conceited to do something like pray and an answer forms outside to give in. That would be too nice anyway.

I just want one thing to work out in mind tonight. Against all odds.

To me, there's obviously something to the concept of a God or Gods. I don't think for a second any one person or ideology has it pegged what it or they are though. So much of it is left to our imagination, dreams, psychological phenomena, and pattern seeking which happens automatically. Almost everyone with serious mental disorder that I notice seems to have some issue in handling these patterns we spot, where, and in power attribution to other people or things or a God.

I need a prayer answered and things obviously aren't so concrete how that could ever work. It's most likely in the realm of fiction that it's even possible.

Wouldn't it be nice to ask for a miracle, even a small one, and it actually just happens? That'd be nice. But the thing is..

We obviously need to work things out ourselves, with agreeable parties who are like ‘in person, follow through on what's humanly possible, no payment due’ and then to find patterns. Of which to help solve the issue without driving ourselves crazy. Or being driven crazy alternatively.

Most of what people think about life events or the powers to be are within fiction.

I wonder if some great thinker or set of will actually figure out the spiritual God someday. What's mind and what's matter? If they do, it will be something completely bizarre and unaccepted due to the consequential opinions on it alone.

We're too conceited to do something like pray and an answer forms outside to give in. That would be too nice anyway.

I just want one thing to work out in mind tonight. Against all odds.
What you consider imagination and psychological phenomena plays into the spiritual aspect of the universe. it is not a counter to or separate from it. Many people who are in mental hospitals are ones who see reality more clearly and some of them are awakened in some sense. But the disturbing quality of reality once realized is too intense for the human mind to handle which is one of the reasons they become crazy and sent to mental hospitals in the first place.

God is the source of what gives life to things so that simply means energy being able to flow through your being properly. But there are many things in our society that prevent that energy from flowing through properly. So that is why when people ask for god they don’t hear anything because their intuition and psychic receptiveness has been damaged by past traumas. You need to be in a state of openness and fluidity in order to hear god or to experience the things that entail god. You cannot just simply ask with your words or with prayer.

But prayer really does work. It is just focusing your energy for a desired outcome. Its no different than thought creates reality. If you have enough focus and direct enough god energy then you can influence circumstances in life to a certain extent. But again. Our psychic and intuitive abilities have been damaged so it appears as though such a thing is impossible.