View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I will never do that again

Hawk-o

Bluelighter
Guys, was having a a great trip today, eth and 52... took a hit of nixtous and i just rembember yellng i will nwverdp that again

Never doing it again. Just lost my marbles with a stupid hit of nitrous. I am too old for ths

I bet you can get past it. :) It was just a moment, calm down and breathe, you're fine now and you were fine then too. Nitrous certainly is one of the most powerful of drugs though so no shame in losing it for a second. :)

This moment just out ranked my salvia expierence for losing your mind and bringing it back out again.

How much ETH-LAD and ALD-52 did you take?

200ug of eth-lad, and 125 of ald. Nothing unusual for me and it was quite a lovely trip indeed...minus the crazy interruption of doing nitrous... Totally lost my marbles... Was insane... Thank god I grounded myself..eventually and pulled disaster back into a great trip. My fucking cracker and gas are now in the trash. Will never do that again.. No need.

^ I have a buddy who actually went perma-crazy back in the late 90s, after inhaling two separate "Reddi Whip" whipped cream bottles of their gas, without taking a breath of air in between. He held the last one in for like 30 seconds and then passed out.

His personality drastically changed, after coming to. We thought he was joking around at first, we were like 12, but I still remember that crazy look in his eyes. He is OK now but needs meds. He is also very paranoid.

Just shows that even sober, some people are not compatible with NMDA antagonists, especially at such a young age.

Man, I'm an old veteran. Went to Peru and drank ayahuasca with shamans in the rain forest. Ate 10 grams of shrooms and hiked a mountain to reach the peak at sunrise. Ate plenty of acid...and at times enjoyed nitrous with it... But this one time today...I lost it..really fucking terrified me. I don't have Benz and I only trip alone... So I was totally freaked. Luckily I got my bearings straight, righted the ship and actually enjoyed the rest of my trip today. Just was a terrible stress on me.. Was fucking scary. Not going to lie, ain't fun thinking your brain is never coming back. I will just take the cid as is from here on out.

Hey, I wasn't trying to say you were a newbie! But I can see how you might have thought that. Sorry for the confusion.

Sounds like you've had some great experiences, wow that hike must have been nuts.

Glad you were able to straighten yourself out...I know exactly what you mean about "thinking your brain is never coming back". Be well.

Lol, no man... Wasn't saying anything like that...was just trying to say...even with experience, shit can bite you in the ass... And today...man...I can't even explain that terror. I bent my mind...its just great to be back. :)

NEVER GOING TO DO THAT AGAIN. No need man, when these lysergics are great on their own. I'm embarrassed actually that I lost my shit today.

I had a similar situation when I smoked some salvia. I came out of the trip standing in a different room just yelling over and over again. I was yelling so loud and with so much fear that I had to stop and laugh at myself after I calmed down.

I've learned not to mess with a good trip. I have ruined trips by smoking weed or DMT, thinking it would make the trip better but instead it can totally change the vibe and you go from having a great trip to just trying to keep from losing it. Now if I have a good trip going, I just appreciate it. I will only smoke very small amounts of weed on a trip if I am having a bad time and want to change the direction.

I've learned not to mess with a good trip. I have ruined trips by smoking weed or DMT, thinking it would make the trip better but instead it can totally change the vibe and you go from having a great trip to just trying to keep from losing it. Now if I have a good trip going, I just appreciate it. I will only smoke very small amounts of weed on a trip if I am having a bad time and want to change the direction.

man, lesson learned. Never had an issue with nitrous before....but this time, I seriously lost my marbles. Was fucking terrified. Thank god I settled myself down, and actullay enjoyed the rest of the trip...but for a good hour it was mayhem. I can't even explain to you guys how bad I was. Should of seen me running around the house....thank god I had beer in the fridge, I don't think I ever pounded beer that fast before. And it was really an awesome trip before that...

threw my my nitrous shit out. Never going to do that again.

Yeah the thing is, with dissociatives and psychedelics in combo, it's kind of like 1+1=4 instead of two. Sometimes everything aligns perfectly while others it turns into a depraved insane experience. It's always worked best for me to acknowledge this beforehand and not simply expect that everything will work out like I want it too...