• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I was told it was Molly but the experience haunts me, please help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprilshakira

Greenlighter
So I know that these types of posts aren't usually prohibited, but PLEASE don't delete this because I need help. This experience happened months ago, and currently I am not on any drugs, so I do not see the danger in online speculation as to what drug I MAY have took from people more experienced than myself. I just need help figuring out what drug this may have been. Although obviously there is no way to ACTUALLY know, I need some opinions from experienced MDMA/other drug users. So please do not delete this, at least not until I get answers. I stay up most nights researching what it could have been but since I am inexperienced, the possibilities of what it could have been are endless. I'm just looking for some possible leads, and to people who may have taken something similar. The story is as follows.

Two months ago, I went on vacation with my friends. I decided that it would be a GREAT idea to take "Molly" from a stranger on the boardwalk. I paid $20 for it. He dumped white, crystalline powder into my drink. He said it turned purple and that it was "pure". The boy did not seem interested in me, so I do not think that it was a date rape drug. He and his friends told me to chug it, and I did. Maybe if I had sipped it throughout the night it would not have hit me as hard. Also, I did not drink at all or take any other substance during the night.

Anyway, I was fine for about twenty minutes after ingestion. Then we went somewhere because we all had to pee. All of a sudden, whatever I took hit me really hard. I started bugging out and ran out of the bathroom and to the bus stop outside. Then I fell. I was seeing in multiple directions at once. I was hyperventilating and told my friends to call 911. I was having a panic attack and felt like I was going to die. Then I told them to call my friend who was experienced with drugs and also reacts similarly to drugs as I do. So they decided to call my friend rather than 911 and we got on the bus. I couldn't walk, they had to help me, and I was slurring my words. I honestly felt like I was going to die. So I blacked out for the twenty - forty minute bus ride. My friends told me that I was really messed up the whole way there and that strangers were worried about me. I apparently had a forty minute conversation with the friend that they called earlier and I don't remember even a bit of it. Apparently I kept repeating the same things over and over (so short term memory loss). So we got off the bus and went to our hotel which I also do not remember. The only part I remember is being in the hotel room later and taking off my clothes because I was sweating and that's when everything started to clear up. It was about a two hour ordeal in total, so I was blacked out for at least an hour and a half. The last part of it (which I guess was the "come down") consisted of me talking to different friends on the phone to calm down, while my other friend called the dealer and screamed at him and asked what he gave me, and he kept saying "she knows what she took" and wasn't forward with saying that it was "Molly". But from what I've heard from friends and researched, it definitely was not Molly. (Or maybe it was an overdose on Molly?) Can someone please help me figure out what TYPE of drug it sounds like, at least? Or share a similar experience. I'm still freaked out by this and want to know if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
what happened to you sucked but nobody here can tell you what it was that you took. or even what type of drug it might have been.

bluelight is a harm-reduction community and guessing what a substance is based on an account of its effects is just not harm-reduction. at best, it's academic and at worst it's dangerous.

this is a cautionary tale and it has great value because maybe somebody reading it, who's considering ingesting an unknown substance, will think twice and will test their stuff instead of risking their life.

related reading: Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

be safe.

alasdair

you took molly. this is what molly does. molly is not a nice thing its poison. i'm tired of it being associated with mdma.

I can only echo what has been said already :) we don't do substance identification threads (as per the forum rules) for the simple reason that we have no way of reliably identifying whatever it is you took. You really need to get yourself a testkit and find out for yourself, there is no other way. It's also possible you took a way too high dose, you should never trust a stranger to give you the correct dose, hell, never trust a stranger when it comes to drugs period

I'm closing this thread and adding (untested) prefix. If you have any questions about this don't hesitate to send me a PM. Welcome to bluelight!

Status
Not open for further replies.