I was born 2 ride. We'll blow your mother fuckin' ass off!!

I won't be poppin no cap in no nigga's ass, but I love a good car.

I won't have enough to waste on an egotistical car (yet). Well I will, but I'm smarter than that. I remembered they can be hired though & been looking. A weekend with this.. In summer.. by the coast.. Madonna started it!!

What a nutty thread. I have something. More than one. I suppose this will serve to start for me,

I won't be poppin no cap in no nigga's ass, but I love a good car.

I won't have enough to waste on an egotistical car (yet). Well I will, but I'm smarter than that. I remembered they can be hired though & been looking. A weekend with this.. In summer.. by the coast.. Madonna started it!!

@AbbeyLee trans-am

Multiple people blowing my ass off? Sounds like a good time.

Jesus is bound for New Orleans driving a supercharged nitrous infused Hellcat with a trunk load of moonshine and fully automatic rifles the police would be glad they weren't able to keep up with him to taste their lead

jk like a shootout is something Jesus would engage in Jesus is in a VW bus with hair down to their waist some of the pages in his stashed Bible are perforated... he hugs trees for crying out loud he wants the guns melted sick joke weird mood I like the idea of riding dirty but not if decent people are dying for no good reason

Last edited: