L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I wanted another guy for my wife and think I screwed it up

Mikeman

Greenlighter
A few years ago while engaged to my wife, she went out with her girlfriend one night and wound up at a house party. I was home using her IPad when I saw a text message to my fiancé from the girl she was out with asking if she had left. My fiancé replied with a picture I'll never forget. She sent an overhead angled (looked like the guy took it standing over her) pic of a massive cock next to my fiance's face. I starred in disbelief. Her friend sent a couple more texts and my girl sent another picture. This time the dick was in her mouth. It looked like she tried to get as much of it in as possible. Her friend called her a slut with a smiley face emoji and that was it. I was crazy with emotion and called her but she didn't answer. She called me back about ten minutes later saying she was coming home (I could tell they were driving so I believed her). I sent the pictures to myself and put the IPad away after covering my tracks on the iPad. When she got home I didn't know what to say so I spinelessly didn't say anything for two days. I confronted her about the pictures and she said the guy (who was a stranger to her) kept bragging to a group at the party about how hung he was. People told him to prove it so he did. She said several women took pictures like she did strictly for the novelty of the size. I asked the obvious question as to why it was in her mouth and she said that was a mistake but the woman before her did that to see if she could deep throat him so my fiancé just followed along. We argued and talked and I interrogated for hours and she swore her story was true and apologized profusely. I believed (and still do) that she didn't have sex or give him head.

Admittedly, I looked at and masturbated to the pictures countless times. Which, led me act on my fantasy and told her we should find another guy to have a threesome with. We were married at this point and had a Mexican vacation coming up so we decided to keep our eyes open at the resort we're going to. I couldn't wait for our trip!

Long story short, there was a guy at the pool with a group who's eyes were glued to my wife's ass as it jiggled under her bikini whenever she walked by. I pointed it out to my wife and she struck up a conversation with him at the swim up bar. I let her flirt away. After hanging out with us for the afternoon, we all wound up in our room. Mainly, I watched the two of them go at it and joined in here and there. It was incredibly hot.

On our last full day in Mexico, I woke in my poolside chair from a nap to find my wife talking to the bartender that had been flirting with her the entire trip. She saw me awake and came over to me and said "let's take Arturo to our room." I was surprised but agreed. This time, I just watched and got mine after the bartender left. I avoided the pool bar the remainder of the trip but must admit I enjoyed the edge of humiliation knowing Arturo was most likely bragging about sleeping with my wife.

Fast forward to life at home. My wife has been flirting more while we're out and has been very active on the website we used to unsuccessfully find a guy before our trip. Over the weekend, we were at a bar in a nice restaurant and my wife spent about thirty minutes talking to another guy. She gave him her number so he could come over sometime.

I don't know what to think. I didn't expect my wife to be so open with all of this. I talked to her about it which I think embarrassed her so I feel bad. I'm the one that encouraged us to start this after all. She said she'll stop which isn't what I want. Does anyone have any experience with an open marriage or swinging that can give advice? Should I not say anything and let her do her thing? Is there a honeymoon period with this and it'll fade and slow down? Help please!

Just talk to her about it. If it makes you uncomfortable, tell her. I'm not even sure how YOU feel about all this. To me, it sounds like you enjoy ALL this and this is what you want... so I can only imagine how confused she must feel.

Whore wives are the best lovers!!

From my experience, I think you need to let her do her thing and you support her and move into the role of setting activities and things that you want to see her do. You have to communicate. My wife turned into the biggest whore in just six months and we continued it for 6 years. It is awesome to have a whowhore wife that is a cum guzzling cum dump!!

Last edited: