• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I want to try MDMA but i'm confused.

lappep

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I'm finally thinking of trying mdma(ecstasy), but when I knew that it has effects on the heart beats, i started reconsidering my decision, because sometimes I feel that my heart beat are very strong and fast, and sometimes i have like 2 very strong beats in a row that i feel like i'm tired (like i've been running ) for like 2 secons then it's gone , I have not visited a doctor but I think it's called "heart murmur", anyway I would like to know if ecstasy would affect this, and is it dangerous ? i'm not taking any medicine BTW, and i've been advised to start with half a pill

thanks

i have been using mdma since 2008 very often. my heart rate is faster than average and i have type 1 diabetes. while i am on mdma my heart rate actually beats healthier than when sober and my diabetes(blood sugar levels) are honestly healthier as well. every body is different though. im no doctor but if i was you i would start with a low dose and see how you react and go from there. keep in mind if you worry to much about your heart beating strange while on any drug your mind might cause a placebo effect making you think something is wrong when really its not or anxiety could cause your heart and mind to race. so just keep it cool and be chill. FIRST FIND OUT FACTS OF YOUR POSSIBLE CONDITION WITH MDMA BEFORE. IM NO DOC SO BE SAFE. mdma is a life changing drug that can cause understanding of the most important things in life. it solved lifes riddles for me enjoy ecstasy be free but be safe first.

thanks you, just a question, is half a pill considered a low dose or not? or should I start with 1/4 pill and check if there is side effects or allergies or not, if not I take the other 1/4?

half a pill on average is a low safe dose. average full pill 100mgs. but some pills are higher than average and some are lower than average. MY BIGGEST CONCERN FOR YOU IS KNOWING INDEED YOUR PILL IS REAL MDMA. it makes me sick when people try x for the first time and its fake or some other chemical. if you do half a real pill it may feel like a tease but for your reason its probably best. take half and depending on how you feel in 1 to 1.5 hours take the other half. remember how much food in your stomach will effect intensity and how long it takes to kick in. pop off 1-2hours after light meal for best results or as the doctor prescribed lol

if you take antidepressents research. diff antidepressents have big effects and dangers with x

this website has all the tools for safe use and how to get the best out of your use. i love bluelight

Hello everyone, I'm finally thinking of trying mdma(ecstasy), but when I knew that it has effects on the heart beats, i started reconsidering my decision, because sometimes I feel that my heart beat are very strong and fast, and sometimes i have like 2 very strong beats in a row that i feel like i'm tired (like i've been running ) for like 2 secons then it's gone , I have not visited a doctor but I think it's called "heart murmur", anyway I would like to know if ecstasy would affect this, and is it dangerous ? i'm not taking any medicine BTW, and i've been advised to start with half a pill

thanks
Theoretically it's even possible that mdma will cure it. Since this is strictly psychosomatic issue with maybe psychological roots (or not, doesn't matter). My body got rid of many unnecessary stiffness and is more harmonically tuned, if i may say so.
Ofc. that doesn't have to be the case in your situation. Nevertheless, if i were you being scared of effects, would take mdma having benzo around (like etizolam) which would kill any bad overexcitation, should it happen. (and it won't, if you don't overdose)

thanks

i'm no doctor, but what you describe sounds perfectly normal to me. especially after i've been to the doctor for the same symptoms this year ;). the 2 strong beats followed by the weird feeling is typical for an extrasystole (my cardiologist said that not having an extrasystole in a day is more unusual than having one, but most people tend not to notice). feeling these symptoms is also often stress related. but if you're worried, it's surely better to not trust some guy on a forum and get yourself checked by a doctor to ease any anxiety.

the optimal dose cannot be reliably expressed in pills. they vary wildly in dose (and sadly also contents). 1-1.5mg of mdma per kg of body weight is usually a good starting dose. that would, depending on your body weight and if your pills are clean be anything from less than half a pill (of those strong dutch ones) to more than 1.5 pills (low-medium dose).
a good way to get at least a bit of an idea what's in your pills is to get a test kit (that is if you're not living in one of those countries offering free lab testing). they'll give a distinct colour reaction if you stuff in fact contains mdma.