• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I want to try iv heroin- where do I get neddles

Status
Not open for further replies.

customx132

Greenlighter
I am quitting and checked into oip. I want to try iv one time. My last horay. I know this is messed up ect. Never thought I would be here. Oh well. Question is where do I get the needle from? Cvs? Do I ask the dealer?

Oh the good old " last hoo-rah"! Every addict has one before rehab! And usually it ends up, not being their last. Don't doo it!! You'll be thinking about that shot the entire time you're in rehab! Thats if you make it to rehab. Now that youve been lectured, dealers normally dont carry them, the addicts that go to them do. Cvs does sell needles for insulin, sometimes you need a 'scrtipt, sometimes its up to the pharmacist's discretion. I would just stay clear though, youre opening up a whole new realm and dimension to your addiction, which is a burden you dont need to bear going into rehab. BTW, congrat's on your decision to get better! Stay strong bud.

- Hopeless soul

I personally don't think you should try IV for the simple fact you stated " do I ask the dealer?"

IV ROA is dangerous and all pre cautions should be taken for a successful hit

You can easily create complications for yourself if you are careless ranging from an infection to losing a limb

And in all seriousness if you can find dope you can find a syringe

What are you talking about. I met my dealer in a bar. No one knows I use. I always babbled in h back in my early 20s. Started to get out of hand since I met a hook up. Why would that somehow make me able to buy a needle. I just asked - if I ask the dealer does do they normally sell them. FYI I meant ones in the sealed package. Obv not trying to ask they guy to just hand over random needles to me

Using IV adds a whole new dimension to drugs and I too don't think you would make it to rehab once you start down that road and if you don't know what you're doing you may not make it there ever...or you may get there with an abscess to contend with...or cotton fever...or hepatitis....or (see where I'm goin with this?). Find another memorable, less detrimental way to send yourself off the rehab. Like 7nos said you really will be thinking about it the whole time if you shoot up. More so than regretting you didn't. Other than that to answer your question yes some dealers do carry but to be sure they are clean, new, unused go to a local needle exchange. If your town is too small for that ask at the pharmacy. Walgreens is a common one. Some require scripts and/or IDs and some are at the pharmacists discretion. If you go in knowing what to ask for, can understand what they are saying if they ask questions, and don't look like a total junkie than some just require cash and manners and nothing else.

^ Lmao! Yeah and when asking the pharmacist, it helps if you avoid eye contact, make jittering movement, scratch excessively and have the nose sniffles, these bahvioral characteristics will ensure needle aquirement.

- Hopeless 7nos

You say that you are quitting and entering an outpatient program, yet desperately searching for a syringe. I understand the last hurray and all that, but if you are serious about getting clean I wouldn't attempt injecting at this point. It's your choice and we can't stop you from doing this. Pretty much your question has been answered so I'm closing this. Wish you the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.