• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I want to make profits from kids using weird drugs but don't know how, will you help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighterface

Greenlighter
HI, am currently waiting on 5g of eg-018 in the mail. Am wanting to make a blend and had a few questions. The plan on making a 1lb blend consisting of 11mg/G of medium. Most feel that is a good dose for 2-4 people as well as a safe dose. The plan is to mix 1.25g of EG-018 into 100ml of 100% acetone and spray that over a 1/4lb of medium. While planning this the thought of something even easier came to mind....Couldn't this be done by just getting a HDPE bucket and soaking the blend instead of spraying? If I did this in 1/4lb/100ml increments I could easily soak the whole LB instead of drying,stirring,mixing etc in small increments. Now,Once the blend is 90-95% dry in the bucket it would then be moved and spread on a glass dish for a full even dry. What do you guys think? Is it possible to just soak the blend instead of spraying while still avoiding hot spots?

Lighterface

Last edited:
Not safe.

Also not allowed.

We aren't here to help you prepare your drugs for sale, particularly ones as nasty as synthetic cannabinoids. Don't tell me it's personal use; when people lie to me, it hurts my feelings.

You are profiteering off of putting people at unknown and potentially very bad risks, for selfish reasons of profit margin or your own legal safety. If you want to be a drug dealer, (1) get off the fucking Internet; (2) go buy some regular drugs; (3a-c) sell them, avoid prison, profit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.