• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I want to inject some sub

boundforglorywt

Bluelighter
I last injected 2 bags of heroin 24 hours ago and now feel like shit. Would i be okay to inject a little less then 1mg of suboxone now?

Wtf knows.. Sometimes dope is cut with longer acting opioids that could put you into pwd. Normally, if youre truly Dope sick, then youre in the clear to dose bupe. I'd start out far less than 1mg. 125mcgs, that way if pwd hits, you dont lose your mind.

Wtf knows.. Sometimes dope is cut with longer acting opioids that could put you into pwd. Normally, if youre truly Dope sick, then youre in the clear to dose bupe. I'd start out far less than 1mg. 125mcgs, that way if pwd hits, you dont lose your mind.
I ended up sniffing I'd day .75mg to make sure i would be alright. Nothing happened, waited another few hours and injected 1 mg. No pwd, but not much relief either which sucks. Thanks for replying.

I ended up sniffing I'd day .75mg to make sure i would be alright. Nothing happened, waited another few hours and injected 1 mg. No pwd, but not much relief either which sucks. Thanks for replying.
Now that youve inducted, you can take how ever much you want.

Subs are unfortunately a very sad substitute for heroin I think is the problem