L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want my girl to cheat

bestsexever77

Greenlighter
I'm 37 years old and I meet different girls and I can't get hard for them unless I think they're going to cheat on me. My last relationship lasted 16 years and when she cheated on me first I was devastated but as the years went by I started fantasizing about her with another man all the time. She even screamed the guys name she first cheated on me with when she had orgasms and it was very hot. I don't know why. I met this girl now she's very attractive and she wants a healthy relationship but I can't get into vanilla sex anymore. I don't think I have ED because when I think of my girl cheating on me behind my back and then telling me about it during sex gets me hard as a rock. Where do I go from here?

I guess whatever suits you best. If you are okay with it and she is also, I suppose it´s okay.
I don´t know if most people would accept that but that´s no reason for you to stop doing what works.
Do you love this person, or is it just about sex? Do you have any fantasies of having a future with this person, sometime soon?
These would be interesting issues IMO to think about when it comes to relationships that are not only based on sex. The type of relationship you can see yourself linked to this person due to other feelings.
If it´s all about sex and you are both okay with it, why bother.
Welcome to BL. I hope you find more answers here.

Thanks. I prefer to know the girl for a while prior to her cheating. I'd like to establish a great amount of trust and feelings for her too. I also want the woman to be the more dominant in the relationship it would help out a lot. Where am I going to find a girl like this without looking like a creeper? Not sure if I miss the sex me and my ex had but if I could find someone to cheat on me I'd be really happy and horny for her all the time.

Surely knowing that she is actually cheating on you defeats the purpose? Short term could you not create yourself a Pseudonym? Pretend your this other person some nights, then get her to lie about being with 'the other man'.

What about meeting up with a Bi Woman - tell her your fine with her hooking up with other women but just don't tell you about it. You can let your mind fill in the blanks?

Hook up with a swinger - tell her your happy for her to swing but you would prefer her not to tell you where she was going out for sex.

If you actively enter the agreement and give the other person consent to cheat - there no longer cheating.

Interesting. Creative indeed. I had never really thought of that like that.
It could work.

That's the thing I don't want her to know I want her to at the beginning. I also don't want to force her to cheat by neglecting her either as I treat my women with the utmost respect. I would prefer her to cheat maybe a year into the relationship so there is a bond there. I also would like her to only cheat with men and tell me all about it during sex. Even better if she came to make love to me literally the same hour after she slept with another man. Is something wrong with me for thinking this??

hey, man--no judgements here. i mean that IS pretty fucking weird, but we all have our kinks!

it's kind of unfair to build up a girl's expectations by dating them for a year with the hope she'll cheat on you, though. and its really unlikely to happen--it seems like you dont want to manipulate her into cheating or to tell her you want her to cheat--how would you orchestrate this.

ya man, youre a pervert but i sort of get it! is fantasising not enough for you?

This is a pretty common kink. Are you on Fetlife? It might be a good place to start.

@bestsexever77 : You're kind of talking about cuckold. Which isn't cheating. And you're going to have to let a girl know that very early in the relationship... as well as her being a Dom.

Those kind of women, you can find... but doesn't mean she's your wife or GF - as that is a different matter.

But finding and loving a vanilla woman, then telling her "go have sex with guys" and don't tell me or tell me later all the dirty details... is likely to end in failure. Go to a fetish website, put up a profile of what you want in a relationship, that you DO want a meaningful dominatrix to put your in your place, etc. She'll have you eating her out before you get your sloppy seconds.

There are some women into rape fantasies, who set a guy(s) to take them by surprise. But also, that has been used in a bad way. An EX-BF posted a "rape me fantasy" on CL. Got an idiot to rape her, and said "I'll say no, and fight you off - but rape the hell out of me" - needless to say, both men went to prison.

Yeah the rape thing is kinda overboard but I know what you mean by the vanilla sex lover. I don't want that I want a Dom woman to own me. I want to watch other men f**k her and kiss her feet while it's happening. I want to worship the ground she walks on. I have more to this...a lot more but I just want to be married to a cuckoldress. That's what I'm thinking.

well... put yourself out there. I've seen posts here and there from both men and women who do this.

Well I found her! I have been texting her for a while now roughly 2 months and told her what I want and when she texted me this I knew then and there I wanted to marry her. "I want to find a guy while ur at work take him home and make him fuck me doggy on our bed"

Couldn't be happier. Can't wait til we get married and it will really be a thrill ;)

Have you even meet her? Is she hot? Would send you pics from home wile getting pounded?

Yes she is pretty sexy and she said she would do even better than that. I ask her if she would be my naughty wife and she always says really naughty and she promises she will cheat on me all the time. Her sister even said she shouldn't have a problem with that mainly because she is a slut naturally.

Very excited right now.