• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I want a new drug

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodman

Greenlighter
Hi
I am new to the forum.
What is the best drug, or combinations of drugs you've done? Your recommendation? I want to try something new.

Reality is the best drug one can take.

This aside, it depends on your preferences, some people like stimulants, some downers, some psychedelics etc..
But I think Other Drugs is the wrong sub-forum for your question, because there's no harm reduction question.

Tramadol. Try it, it's easy to get and gives u a good long lasting high. Definitely good for weekends. Do not take more than once a week and don't go over 200mg..

It has huge addictive potential and effects wear off as you build tolerance.

Stay away from pills but if you need to get high then tramadol, codeine, morphine is all your best bet.

This thread is not helping anyone with harm reduction and no one knows what drugs will work best for you as everyone reacts differently to each substance also drug combos are not safe for most people, this type of thread will normally wind up locked.

Drugs affect everyone differently. One drug may be loved by some but hated by others.

Nobody should give this person any advice further than that. You should not be asking this question here.

Really sorry for replying.
I was tripping when I posted that.

OP listen. If you have problems like depression, go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist, and they might prescribe you drugs that way.

Don't start. It's stuipid.

forestman4, I hope you were tripping. That's still not an excuse. OP, go read the forums and think a little more, before you ask a dangerous question.

Psychedelics. That's the only class of drugs (well, and weed) that I can recommend with a clean conscience.

Psychedelics. That's the only class of drugs (well, and weed) that I can recommend with a clean conscience.

Bro don't recommendingredients drugs to God knows how old this kid is..

We don't want kids with no money going into prostitution or crime to pay for an addiction..

This slipped through the cracks long enough. Closed. Opening Poster, read the BLUA and OD guidelines and welcome to BL. Be safe! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.