I wanna leave while I just scratching the surface of drugs

I did have a bump on the road in 2014 and took a few percs from the dentist. Tbh they just made me vomit. And i.never touched them again. Other then that I just drink some wine now a days when I'm out at work gatherings and birthdays and such. That girl I mentioned I was seeing has now graduated and is my girlfriend of 5 years. Its her birthday next Friday. God bless all of you.you saved my life.

Good for you med!!!!!

Are you a resident now or a doctor? It made me very happy to read that the girl is now your girlfriend of 5 years!! You have so much going for you, happy for you!!!!

your friend,
Ash.

I did have a bump on the road in 2014 and took a few percs from the dentist. Tbh they just made me vomit. And i.never touched them again. Other then that I just drink some wine now a days when I'm out at work gatherings and birthdays and such. That girl I mentioned I was seeing has now graduated and is my girlfriend of 5 years. Its her birthday next Friday. God bless all of you.you saved my life.

Right on! Good on ya.

Glad to see everything having had worked out for you.
How'd your schooling go?

Good for you med!!!!!

Are you a resident now or a doctor? It made me very happy to read that the girl is now your girlfriend of 5 years!! You have so much going for you, happy for you!!!!

your friend,
Ash.
Hi Ash. I'm now a resident :)

You get into UofT med school? That's quite the accomplishment.

That's great, man, it's awesome to hear a success story, and always good to know Bluelight had a positive impact on someone. :) You definitely made the right choice. Happy to hear things worked out with the girl too. :) Thanks for checking back in.