• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I`ve tried something really strange (acid or what?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3hFX

Greenlighter
Hello , guys , yesterday i`ve tried smth really strange and i can`t determine what was this. I`ve bought little microdots (the seller said it`s acid) , they are much more little than head of match (included photo).I`ve tried only one , cause diller said it was 150 mcg. So the trip was really intense , i had like HD vision and i had feeling that that i have a new skin and every touch , every smell were like i had experienced it fisrt time. I had a lot of thoughts , but there were no "clear mind" , i couldn`t focus on anything. But the lenght of trip caused confusion to me , because it only lasted for 4 hours with no afterglow or smth like this. The beggining of trip was very smooth and the ending was like tripping balls=>sober
So guys , can you tell me what can it be , because i don`t know such psychedelics , that has so little dosage and such effects
The image :
7282127.jpg

We can't ID drugs, only a lab can (or reagent test can give an indication but the color of your microdots might be annoying for Ehrlich's reagent for testing LSD-type chemicals which is supposed to turn a pink purple). For that reason it isn't even allowed on the forum anyway. It would just be speculation which wouldn't do you much good - sometimes jumping prematurely to conclusions can be more harmful than not knowing. I agree that the duration is a bit off/confusing but it's really far too little to go on anyway.

Best we can do is forward you to this thread, which isn't meant to tell you what you have but what type of stuff is out there on blotter (which can physically contain only lower amounts of drugs - so not only a number of drugs can have an active dose on a blotter):
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/498199-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Research-Chemicals-on-Blotters-Thread

However for you this wouldn't apply exactly, because microdots could technically contain more than blotter but I wouldn't really want to venture a guess as to what drugs could be contained in such a pill-size while allowing enough space for binders and fillers.
So there would be more possibilities, but it remains far too vague to even suspect or worry that it just can't realistically be LSD.

If you were to list a range of side-effects, perhaps we might suggest based on that, that it is really wise you don't take any more until you can test it - or take other measures for your safety. But even without side effects, taking untested drugs is never risk-free. Even tested drugs are never without risk, but still - less so.

Sort of sounds like a 4 substituted tryptamine the way you described it, they're cheap and can probably fit into a microdot. As Solipsis said, there's not really any way to tell what's in your drugs unless you wanna ship some to a lab so it's pretty much like playing a guessing game at this point.

As Solipsis said, we don't do drug identification here. Unfortunately nothing short of a reagent test at the least will be able to tell you what you have, but certainly not by description over the internet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.