• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I.V pharmaceutucal grade Morphine questions

hmuwts

Greenlighter
Hey.
-
I did some research and I wasn't able to find any answers that I was sure I could apply to liquid morphine... Only for morphine pills...
--
--
I got a couple of questions so I'll just get straight to the point.
Let's say that I was able to get my hands on some pharmaceutical grade liquid Morphine HCL. (20MG/ML) intended for I.V/I.M/SC. use.
1. Obviously, the solution is intended for injecting but technically it could still be used orally right?[
I know that it's wasteful in many ways to use morphine orally but I want to know what the options are.
2. How does rectal morphine feel compared to Iv and Oral and Is there any way to do it without a syringe?

--
I currently have no opiate or opioid tolerance as I haven't used any in multiple months (with the exception of using codeine a few times a month ago).
In the past, I've used morphine, Oxycodone, Tramadol, Codeine and unfortunately, I believe that I may have used another opioid that was in a pressed Xanax bar...
The most I've ever taken was 70mg of Oxycodone insufflated but that was almost 7 months ago and I haven't had a single MG of either Oxycodone or Morphine since then...
3. How does the rush and overall from I.V compare to I.M?
4. Is there any rush from rectal use?
5. Can the solution be smoked by either using foil or sprinkling it on some weed?

That's basically all the questions I have... I hope I'll be able to get answers. If you have any other information that you think I might find useful please share

Thanks!
If I'm breaking any rules please tell me and I'll make sure to correct it very quickly!

Hmuwts! Welcome to Bluelight and congratulations on your score. Why do you normies (non-injection drug users) always get the best stuff? It's not fair.

I'm going to answer your questions, but probably not in the same order that they were asked. As a general rule, anything that has been deemed safe to inject directly into your bloodstream can also be taken orally. Don't put that on a plaque, but that's basically how it works. You're dealing with a highly purified form without syrups, sugars etc. that are commonly found in oral Morphine solutions. So, yes, you're good to use orally, but rectally is a better experience and typically leads to higher bioavailability, up to 70%, which is a significant different over the 40% or so that will be absorbed via the oral route.

I'm not going to get into the "what does this or that feel like". It's just not something that we do here. You have to figure these things out for yourself, but we'll be the hand that guides you to a reasonable choice. However, if you're Opioid naive, you might say that you get a "rush" even from oral use, as the experience is that intense.

You should not and in a practical sense, probably cannot smoke/vaporize this solution. I would throw that one out the window. If you would like to go about rectal administration, which is your best bet in terms of efficiency outside of injection. All you need is an oral syringe. You can obtain one from any pharmacy and pharmacists will typically give you one for free if you have a story to tell. All you need is to draw up your solution, lubricate the syringe, inject slowly and lay prone or one your side for 15 minutes. You will feel effects rapidly. Due to weird PH issues associated with the absorption of Morphine, I put a very small amount of baking soda in my solution to make it more basic, this isn't essential though.

If you are trying to estimate your dosage, you can start from your knowledge that Codeine is approximately 1/10th the potency of Morphine. There will be some variability, but this should be a reasonable point of reference. Let us know if we missed anything and good luck!

Thanks!
I know it's not fair haha. I'd recommend that you get yourself a friend who has a mom that works as a doctor ;).
I think I'll go for rectal use (if I don't change my mind about injecting...).

I
I'm not going to get into the "what does this or that feel like". It's just not something that we do here.
I see. I honestly don't know why i asked that, as there's no real good answer...

Well, smoking is out of the picture then. Thanks for the tips! it has been a big help! I think i'll try either injecting or plugging it.

Quick question though, do you think 20mg at once is too much for I.V first time?

Honestly i' d just plug it, iv is a dark and lonely road, that's coming from a former iv morphine addict. Do you have any opioid tolerance?

Last edited:
Thanks!
I know it's not fair haha. I'd recommend that you get yourself a friend who has a mom that works as a doctor ;).
I think I'll go for rectal use (if I don't change my mind about injecting...).

I
I see. I honestly don't know why i asked that, as there's no real good answer...

Well, smoking is out of the picture then. Thanks for the tips! it has been a big help! I think i'll try either injecting or plugging it.

Quick question though, do you think 20mg at once is too much for I.V first time?

Yeah, I would inject 10mg to start;

20mg IV/IM Morphine is like ~80mg oral, or 40-50mg oxycodone as rough estimates.

I'd be careful w/ Codeine estimations, 1/10th is safe and level headed, however codeine is a pro-drug, and it's effects vary widely person to person; and, especially IV/IM/SQ Morphine in comparison is exponentially more potent.

Remember TAKE AN ANTI-HISTAMINE; This is not mentioned enough, however Morphine causes a large histamine release, and also can cause nause and(with a good dose) itching, which anti-histamines will fix
(First gen "Classical" are the best otc antihistamines like diphenhydramine in the states, although second generation antihistamines, like Ceririzine(my only 2nd gen recommendation, pretty much) will work, and not cause drowsiness, though they suck as anti-emetics(reducing nausea)

Don't plug it, it is poorly lipophillic, and the results unpredictable.

Really wouldn't suggest turning to the needle if you have not already, although if you do, remember it will be over twice as potent as oxy, and IV can actually produce an uncomfortable feeling at first, because of the histamine release, and it takes ~10 or 15 minutes to really "FEEL" the effects.

Don't do more than 10mg if IV/IM, and you could even try 5mg

Oral, use an opioid converter, and Remember, you can never take less

Good luck

(P.S if you are conflicted, well a friend of mine could take it off your hands)
:)