• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I.V. Heroin with Hydrogen Peroxide

Fenriz

Bluelighter
I accidentally cooked my Heroin shot with Hydrogen Peroxide. I realized my mistake when the solution inside the syringe began to bubble up, pushing the plunger back, as soon as I found the vein. Is that shot fucked? Any way to save it? I've mixed small amounts of H2O2 into injections before, when they would clog with too much blood, but never with a full 80 units of H2O2 ..... Any help?

I’d say that heroin is as good as gone. I would say plug it but hydrogen peroxide could cause burns and damage to your insides. I’d just call it a loss man not worth the potential damage

don't inject hydrogen peroxide...

your heroin is probably no good any more, throw it out

I appreciate the concern. I ended up just letting it evaporate on a plate for a day and a half. I added water after that.

Ive heard of IV hydrogen peroxide therapy being administered by naturopathic doctors. Low levels are probably not that dangerous, but a high enough concentration will eventually decimate your blood platelets to the point of organ failure.

At least once in the past, when I accidentally mixed hydrogen peroxide with my drugs, the solution inside the syringe reacted with my blood as soon as I flagged. Foamy.

The peroxidase-like activity of the hemoglobin in red blood cells is very strong. Injecting any significant amounts of hydrogen peroxide intravenously could easily cause an air embolism possibly resulting in a stroke. No shot of any drug is worth that.

I would assume that injecting something like hydrogen peroxide into a vein could pretty easily cause damage. Like everyone else, I don't have a lot of experience with this topic.

Injecting Hydrogen Peroxide is very dangerous, please don't. It's better to suffer from 10 hours of withdrawal.