• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I tripped nuts and now I'm fucked

DDK

Greenlighter
This saturday I took 6mg kpin+ 3mg xannie + ~100mg DXM + 33mg melatonin. As it's normal with me, I started to feel more emotions such as anger and happiness, probably happiness because I could feel the taste of Roche's kpin in my mouth. After that, I began to feel the body imbalance, I decided to sit down to use the computer. For the first time of drug use in my life I wrote nonsense things that I didn't remember next day. I had some mild hallucinations but I'm used to it because of psychosis.

On Sunday(the following day) I tried to behave as normal as possible because I had a family commitment. I didn't seem to be high but sleepy. I arrived home with no sleep but with mild hallucinations(probably due to the lack of my quetiapine in my daily life, I stop taking quetiapine when I want to get high), I decided to take 1g of quetiapine(I normally take 800mg) to see if I could behave correctly at school the next day. Without results and wanting to sleep, I took all the rest of melatonin I had(~90mg) plus 30mg of zolpidem. I got to sleep and missed school, which was in the expected, but that was Monday. Today is Tuesday and I have slept 4 times a day, I want some help because I still feel as if the substances were in my body.

You took a ton of benzos blacked out had mood swings from anger to happiness and typed in a stupor. Didnt sleep. Still had alot benzos in your system making you seem even more tired the next day. Increased your antipsychotic and took a pretty high dose of zolpidem. Overslept because you where sleep deprieved and missed your alarm.

Go back to taking your prescribed dose of seroquel esp because you mention psychosis. If your taking that much seroquel you probably have a mental illness like bipolar, schizophrenia, psychosis or whatever that would make it very hard to tell if your experiancing issues from a drug or your mental illness.

Once you start taking the seroquel 800 mg regularly my guess is your sleep will level itself out in a few days and your start feeling more normal.

Also, it sounds like your in highschool or college please consider not abusing benzos. In highschool i really f***ed up my life majorly with benzos especially xanax. Im not gunna tell you not to do it because id be a total hypocrite taking them like candy. But, if you do take them maybe consider just taking one or two and listening to some music to add to the relaxation. I wish the next day all i found out happened was typing nonsense. You could ruin your life in a blackout and have no memory of it and even wakeup in hospital or jail.

I were worse with benzos to the point of taking 36mg of kpin, this last time I used it was a way to go back to the old days. In a matter of diagnoses, yes, I have, schizoid personality disorder, depersonalization and acute psychotic disorder. The change of mood occurred because I usually have paradoxical effects with benzos.

I were worse with benzos to the point of taking 36mg of kpin, this last time I used it was a way to go back to the old days. In a matter of diagnoses, yes, I have, schizoid personality disorder, depersonalization and acute psychotic disorder. The change of mood occurred because I usually have paradoxical effects with benzos.

I think you have answered your own question there...