I tried to stay quiet, but I just can't do it, captain!! --> BLUELIGHT GEAR

XxBeccaRollrxX

Bluelighter
I know I post too much, but I just can't contain myself!! Forgive me
smile.gif

Some one brought this up in a post somewhere. But I forgot who, and I forgot where, so I can't give credit (sorry!).
Bluelight gear - ? Someone mentioned something about a Bluelight ring once, but I still don't know what it is. Or any other type of gear for that matter.
Is there any way to distinguish a Bluelighter from any other party person? I really don't invision myself running around a party in a sandwhich board that reads, "If you're a Bluelighter, TALK TO ME!" or just randomly asking people:
"Hey, I'm becca. Nice to meet you. Are you a Bluelighter?"
"A Blue whater? Yeah, I have a lighter..." Eh... I dunno.
And the search engine is down so I can't find out - any Bluelight gear to aid in the search? If not, can we make some?
smile.gif
?
smile.gif
?
smile.gif

i always wear one blue stick around my neck...
worked a couple times....
that and my bluelight badge, but no one really looks close enough to see it....
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

Tshirts ! Pardon the pun . . but over bluelight lunch, tig and drgnfly mentioned getting tEEEEEEE-shirts made with the bluelight badge on it . . and possibly some temp. tattoos !
wink.gif
That would be so phat ! And rollergirl - you're not posting too much . . MUAH ! Besides, know all too well how you feel. Many a time have we gone up to people and asked if they were bluelighters only to get a confused look in return (kinda funny actually). So I'm all for a way of distinguishing ourselves !
smile.gif

BLUELIGHTERS ARE THE BOMB !!!!!!
------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P

We gotsta git da Bloolite t-shirts!!! This weekend I'm gonna look for that paper that D was talking about... That's be sooooo phat!!!
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

Hey dudes.
I think some kinda Bluelight gear would be sooo cool. I want to meet so many of ya but I don't know where to begin! Keep me posted on the ideas. I think it should be a universal rule that each bluelighter should carry a blue glowstick or glowpick. It would work more often than not!
the one

the Bluelight Badge worked for me! Just before the San Bernardino Police Department scared the living shit out of me, w33kp4ug (I know i got that wrong... what does it mean?) saw my Bluelight badge!!! Some sort of something would be kewl though.
smile.gif

------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

i gotz the gear to make some crazy prints... work with graphic designers so gotz some monster printers here....
yo tigger... lets dress the northeast crew up !!!!!!!!! ya down for that???
tshirst, tank-tops anyone???
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}
[This message has been edited by drgnfly (edited 20 January 2000).]

hmmm... whats a bluelight badge? never seen one, and i dont think i got one.. if this is a totally ridiculous question sorry its ok to mock me, but still let me know =)

I like the idea Ashke had about bluelight rings, she even posted an online order form for them. They look really cool and they're cheap. I haven't heard anything about them yet, but I hope I do soon. Those rings are the shit!

drgn: YEAH!!! make us all some fresh gear!
smile.gif

i could really use some bluelight boxer shorts!
X2K: don't feel dumb... it's a bluelight logo designed to be printed out (preferably with a color printer)
it's sized to be laminated (or slide it into one of those clear plastic thingies) and attach it to some sort of chain...and viola! bluelight badge
i have the design if anyone needs it... e mail me
[email protected]
plur

badges and rings are great ideas, but as much as I'd like to, I don't get around to talking to everyone at a party. So most likely I wouldn't notice a ring on someone's finger. Like I said, I'm not up for sandwhich boards or anything, but something a little more blunt? I am Idealess...
frown.gif

Also, drgnfly: Am i part of the NE crew ?
smile.gif
smile.gif

(And see guys? I come up with good threads some times!!! =P )
smile.gif

I myself have thought of coming up with a design for a shirt and having it printed for us all. I have conferred with TrancEnder on the design, and now all we have to do is come up with a way to get them ordered and in circulation for all Bluelighters to get their hands on. Maybe soon we can get his thing started. Lets keep each other posted on events concerning the prints/ideas as they come up. It seems more appropriate for all of us to have a single design througout the world since we are of the same group.
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

agreed
smile.gif
whatever I can do to help, count me in. Granted, I'm no designer, computer expert, print manufacturer, etc... but.. I'm friendly (?) and I'd still like to do anything I can to help
smile.gif

On another note, I was just thinking.. I always buy blue lighters - does that count for anything?

yeah rollergirl!!!! rawkss and yes you are wit us...
hey raverdave, here is my idea for the tshirts.
-on the back: bluelight badge with your handle in bold letter rite on top of the badge
-on either side of the sleeve: "the new bluelight"
-on the front: PLUR
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I thought it would be a cool design... just my $.02
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Well, if you guys already have a design, why not post it somewhere and all we'd have to do is print it out on a T-Shirt transfer and iron to whatever color of tee you want? It's really not that hard, seen it done with MDMA/Rick West/Spacemen logos and emblems. Just an idea!!!
------------------
No regrets, or life is yours to miss...

i'm a big fan of the NASA logo....
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

I thiink the T-Shirt thing is a good Idea but is it just me or do most of you change your gear for eacvh event. i personally dont want to be wearing the same T-Shirt everytime I go to a rave or other rave type event. That I think is he onyl downfall of the T-shirt Idea. But my suggestion about the T-shirt thing is to go along with AlanMykael on the posting the desing on here and we can print it out and iron it onto what ever Tee we want. This way we could have a few different design. Peeps could print the one or ones they like and go from there.
Just alittle variety is needed.
As far as the rings go. They are the best Idea in my part, but remember you dont always have to wear them on your finger. Personally I would put it on a necklace and where around my neck.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Just my .02 cents.....
Peace.................RuRu..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif