• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I tried Ibogaine three weeks ago and I relapsed on smoked heroin

sxh

Greenlighter
How careful should I be with my dosage ? Is it that true that now I have 0 tolerance? bc, I just smoked a little bit and today I felt like if was doing this for weeks...
With that I want to mean that the lights started to bother me and feel some kind of anxiety in my body and the tought of it didn't leave me alone in my head.

Really careful..don't celebrate with a large amount just work your way up..at least for the first couple days if u continue using

The most common times that people OD are right in the beginning and during relapse. That and mixing substances.

Your tolerance is pretty much 0. I would be very careful. It should not take but a handful of days and you will be right back where you were.

PLease be safe!

SL --> bdd

Yeah. If you are smoking you should be able to gauge how high your are getting and prevent overdose. Just take it really slowly. Ibogaine is just a tool. Not a cure, I guess you have to be ready to quit and have a changed environment in place to support getting and staying sober. I played around with Ibogaine before. Once I am done my Suboxone therapy I plan on using it to reinforce the changes I am making right now. Don't get me wrong, I have failed miserably many times before and I don't think there is an opioid addict out there who hasn't relapsed.

How was your Ibogaine experience? If you don't mind me asking.

Thanks to everybody for your answers, I have been smoking a little bit two or three days and I'm "ok" but I really don´t want to go back to being so hooked up, I mean its really difficult bc I'm surrounded by H in my town. I wish I were able to live clean but it0s so difficult, I'm reall trying... I'll tell you later my experience with the Iboga, but I have a question: For example I somked a quarter of H. today, and I have some bossters and a capsule of the extract of the root. Can I take them tomorrow?