View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

i took dxm and saw god and we spoke for hours

loser

Greenlighter
i like peyote and have taken it about 50 times. i like shrooms. iv taken acid four times but it didnt do anything for me.

i got sick and was taking tussin dm. i felt better so i took more. i felt even better so i drank the whole bottle. i felt even better so i researched the internet and found out about ccc and which stuff to buy at the store. i went heavy on my first dose and freaked out so i called poison control center and told them what i had done. the guy said he "wasnt there to assist me on getting high" and hung up. that night i fell asleep still tripping balls and dreamed about god. God and i spoke for many hours while i slept and we talked about everything that i could ask him...all the way from how to brush your teeth to where humans came from.
NSFW:

Glad you met the guy. I've talked with many representations of him/she/it. Dxm is an odd one for that.

Btw, use tussin max or extract in the future. Ccc is not good for you and has killed people. I've personally overdosed and nearly died twice from the toxins in this brand. Dont risk it.

Perhaps you were dreaming and compiling artifacts from your unconscious mind.

I think this quote from The Matrix is relevant. This happens when Neo is asleep at his computer and suddenly wakes up. He is speaking with Morpheous on his computer then hears knocking at his door.

The Matrix (1999) said:
Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

Often drug induced hallucinations seem real or feel as if they have undue significance. I am saying these hallucinations could be about alot of other things than god. Show skepticism.

Last edited: