• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I took a lot of PMA

masher242

Greenlighter
Hi on Tuesday night I took 7 Superman pills that I later found out had PMA in them the following days I have had a flu and today I feel pain in my liver area when I suck in, am I going to die?

More than likely no your liver just may temporarily be inflamed as drugs and alcohol do that. Drink a lot of water , and lots of rest. Get medical help if things get worse. I have gotten very lucky as Pma is damn near a poison.

The big danger with PMA has been acute toxicity (often from severe overheating.) If you don't die at the time, it's probably not going to cause lasting harm.

Having said that, taking seven pills of ANY black market drug in one night is a very bad idea.

am I going to die?

Yes. But probably not for another sixty or seventy years. ;)

If your condition gets worse (or doesn't improve over time) or even if you would just feel better getting checked out, talk to your doctor (and just tell them the truth about what happened. Doctors have seen it all; a young person who popped some pills at a party isn't going to shock them.)

It would surprise me if you had PMA. Don't know if the blue superman pills were copied as well, but the ones I know about that were had a pretty high dose of PMMA in them (not PMA I believe). 7 of those would most likely have killed you. If they were MDMA pills (test next time this is very important you now realise) 7 is a lot. It will not cause you permanent harm and you won't die, your liver is fine. Relax and let the hangover, caused by using a huge dose, wear off. Any drug that is misused, alcohol included, has side effects but they pass

if you took 7 pills that had PMA in them you would be in hospital -- anything over 80-100 mg of PMA is usually life threatening