• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I took a little less than a quater of suboxone yesterday when were it will ware off?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I took it at around 11:45pm yesterday night and then it barely even helped with my WDs but I got through it. I picked up some roxi 30s and tested an half about 5mins ago and felt like I took a full 30. So does this mean that in the next hour in 30 mins or two hours it'll be outta my system? [i injected the smalls quater suboxone so I got barely any bupe and more nexlone instead I felt too] So what are you wait time you think I should do? Since half a 30 felt like a full 30 about 5mins ago injected too? Should I wait an extra hour and or what need help ASAP please!

Please respond ASAP anyone I beg of anyone and even mods too! Please!... & thank you very much :)

You got just as much bupe iving it, matter of fact you got more naloxone as it's has no BA orally anyway, very small intranasally. It wouldn't matter anyway because bupe has a much higher Affinity level than naloxone plus naloxone has such a short half-life that would not even be an issue for you right now believe it or not buprenorphine is what causes precipitated withdrawals when taking too closely together with an opiate if you already did a Roxy and got high you are in the clear plus you only did two mg and that's not really a blockade dose for you not to feel Roxy's