View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I took 7 LSA seeds and have a bunch of questionsLS

nancy145

Bluelighter
I'm on lorazepam (2 mg, i took 12 mg yesterday tho so it lingered in my system, im on a 60 mg adderall xr crash which powerfuls it, and I take 200 mg daily of lamictal and 2 mg daily of abilify which increase many effects of lorazepam) so I have an excuse to be reckless, so please no scolding. Anyway, I got bored and read the old group chat messages on my kik and saw my friend got these seeds with LSA in them. I asked if I could have some and she was like yea so i went over to pick em up. I took 7 of them about 15 minutes ago(1:50 AM), and I'm keeping them under my toungue, occasionally chewing them then putting them back under my tounge. I definetly feel it, my hands are beautifly euphoric, but back to (was gonna say S-E-R-I-O-U-S but it sounds un drug friendly) stuff. How long till it peaks, how long till it lasts, how long till I start really tripping, how powerful is 7? Also, I have nausese, an OTC anti nausea med. should I take it? I also have psychosis, but it's mostly masked. I'm prescribed 2 mg of abilify, but I'm supposed to take 4 mg if i have a psychotic episode. Should I take another 2 mg of abilify to decrease the chance of anything psychosisy? I think that's all but I might come back and edit more in. -2:16 AM

EDIT #1: took the nauzez or whatever tf it's called, ate two clementines and drank a citris based vitamin C and D supplament thing cuz im thinking acids will make my stomach process it faster, but haven't taken the abilify yet cuz idk if it could kill my trip. Defenetly having effects, but im not really tripping yet. -2:38 AM

EDIT 2: 5:18 AM. i feel nothing, except really tired and kinda lightheaded. And I admit, i am reckless, but doesn't that just mean you should help more? If you want to help people be safe that are doing drugs, why would you just say to someone who's doing a lot of drugs recklessly that theyre dumb and should get someone else's help? I posted a question for answers, not criticism on my life choices. Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'll post back when I wake up.

EDIT #3: I just wanna clarify, this is definitely not something I would do sober. This is also not something I so regularly. I'm going to do thorough research before taking the seeds again. I think my regular prescribed meds might be blocking the trip, cuz I didn't feel much or see anything, except minor changes in colors. I don't wanna ask all of it in a third edit on a different thread tho so I'm going to make a couple new ones and post them. I'll put the links here later. Also, I'm 16 and my parents think I just used to drink and smoke cigs and weed, nothing more, so I don't really wanna talk to my doctor about this kind of stuff.

EDIT 4: Since no one bothered to give me actual help and answers, I did some research on it in other places. I found out that abilify, which I take nightly, almost completely kills the trip. Next time I won't take my abilify first. I also talked to my friend about what the seeds were called so I could figure out how many to take. She didn't know what they were called or the dose, so she just took four, and said she had a moderate trip. I also found out it can take up to 2 hours to kick in, and 4 to peak. I could not find out how long it lasts. I did find out that you're supposed to just swallow the seeds, as putting them under your tongue does nothing. Anyway, thanks for the help guys :)

Last edited:
You're either trolling, or you're completely reckless, taking all these drugs without properly informing yourself first. If you have questions about drug interactions: ask your doctor.
The doctor proscribing you all of these drugs is supposed to know these things.

Trust your doctor and not some guy on the internet. I could be telling you anything without knowing shit.