• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I took 60mg codeine, 3mg klonopin and 10 beers...is this safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumberlack

Greenlighter
i feel pretty messed up right now but will i be ok?

EDIT: make that 4mg klonopin, i took more..

Last edited:
You are in unsafe territory. If you aren't tolerant of these more than likely you'll blackout. Hopefully you'll end up in your bed rather than in a pool of a prostitutes blood.

This combination could kill someone. It's too late now, but I really think you should be calling as a first-choice, a trusted friend or relative to come watch you and make sure you're sleeping in the appropriate position and breathing. If this isn't available, you should call emergency services. I'm not trying to scare you or anything. I'm not into exaggeration. You're not on what I would call "heroic" doses of any of these substances, but the combination and thus, synergy produced, makes the combination worth more than the sum of its parts.

To anybody reading, this is a very irresponsible practice. Things like this are what cause the media and society as a whole to portray us as completely unintelligent, uncaring individuals always on the verge of spontaneous death. Recreational drug use does not have to involve such dangerous behavior and should not be considered the norm.

In the future, you need to ask these questions beforehand. You wouldn't even need an answer from a BL'er to inform you that you are ingesting dangerous levels of these substances. Just some poking around on google and other similar HR resources would've told you this.

You are in unsafe territory. If you aren't tolerant of these more than likely you'll blackout. Hopefully you'll end up in your bed rather than in a pool of a prostitutes blood.

depending on his tolerance..
prostitute blood man wtf.

Don't take any more, and hopefully your in bed sleeping it off.. be safe mixing benzodiazepines with opiates
this. nice screen name btw

DO NOT MIX multiple downers.

easy way to stop breathing in your sleep.

You've asked this question before and I hope by now you know what is and isn't safe for you. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.