• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I took 230mg of adderall in 24 hours, I was able to sleep?

fakename0719

Greenlighter
So for my third time ever taking adderall (I know, it was risky and I don't plan on trying this much again), i ended up taking 230mg of adderall IR total throughout the day. This is because I thought if I spaced it out enough I would be fine. The day before this happened, I woke up at 6:30 am and didn't sleep at all between this time and then.
I took 10mg pills up until my last dosage where I took 20mg pills. Both types were instant release.
I kept notes of when I dosed:
11 pm- 40mg
4:30 am- 40mg
7:20 am- 50 mg
8:30 am- 20mg
11am- 40mg
1:30 pm- 40mg
Anyways, i felt pretty amazing throughout the day. I wasn't panicky and I didn't feel like I was going to throw up or anything. I stayed hydrated all day by drinking lots of water. I didn't eat until about 3:30 pm and it took me TWO HOURS to finish a small sandwich (only had bread, mozzarella, and tomato) and drink from Starbucks!! I ate again around maybe 8PM & I had two pieces of oven pizza and a cookie. Around 10, I had one more piece just to make sure i wouldn't hate myself the next day. Around 6PM, I still didn't feel necessarily bad but I did some reading on bluelight and it freaked me out a little bit but I was able to calm myself after checking my heartrate (it was at 140!!!! That freaked me out for a second!!!) and obsessively googling. My fear wasn't that I was going to die because I was confident that I wouldn't. My fear was not being able to sleep lol! At 10:30, I started doing breathing exercises in bed and small stretches. There was no noticeable comedown, which really confused me. By 11, I was out! All of my experiences friends told me I'd be up for at least another night. So I was up a good 41 hours and I ended up waking up around 6:30 and getting 7 hours of sleep. I took a nap from 11-12. My mood wasn't bad or anything. It was actually pretty normal. The only annoying thing I felt was a headache that I got around 4 or 5 pm and it was probably because I was driving a cart around following some friends of mine who were golfing and I was reading a book. The reason I'm writing this is to ask, is this weird?? Also, I would love to hear any of your experiences that are more on the odd side. Thank you!

I think that's just how Addy is for some people. For me, it doesn't really affect me getting to sleep. I could probably pop up to ~40 MG and go to sleep 30 minutes later. It still retains the stimulant effects, but it still allows me to sleep.

Everyone reacts differently to drugs. There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to drug use. Consider yourself lucky that you experienced only mild side effects from such a high dose and having a low tolerance since you said it was only your third time. I think the fact that you kept hydrated during the experience is part of the reason why you did not have the extreme side effects some people report having. It is very easy to neglect your hydration and nutrition while speeding. It important to remember that if you are going to go on a "long run" that you feed your body what it needs before, during, and after the experience.

Wait 24 hours and dose at 30-60mgs. I know it sounds wasteful after all you took but try it. I've never had it happen on addys, but let's say I snoot 60mg of oxy(don't ruin your nose kids) catch a good little buzz and kick back. The next I can snoot 30mg and be blasted, noddin all over the place lol havnt looked into the science of it but the original dose wouldn't be helping out the 2nd after that time frame. Body's are strange