• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think that I did a cwe incorectly.

Speed King

Bluelighter

I did a CWE on a total of 350mg of Percocet. I think it was 75 pills.
I put the pills in a jar, covered them with cold water, just above the pills, and let them dissolve.
I stirred occasionally. When they dissolved, I slowly poured them into a mason jar with a coffee filter on top.
These were big pills. Lots of filler. I ended up using a number of filters to get the job done.
I saved the filters with the solids in it so I can re filter them.

Now after I filtered, the water was nice and bitter. I have a little left. It had an effect. The first half ounce felt like 30 mg of Percocet. After that, pain relief, but nothing special.

I Iced the water, I'm just wondering if it was done corectly. Also can I re filter those used filters with the powder in them? Thanks everyone.

You drank 350mgs of percs, which is Oxy? That's a huge tolerance, & no way would it feel like 30mgs only. Why didn't you crush up the pills, instead you stirred the water until they dissolved? Wouldn't that take forever?

What's your tolerance?

^ he said a half ounce, felt like a 30, not the whole mason jar.
[MENTION=63209]SPEED[/MENTION], its hard to fuck up a cwe, but I let it sit in the water for 20 minutes, oxy is highly soluble in water, but still takes time to separate from the binders..

As far as reusing the white ball of goo, if you let it sit for 20 mins, there is zero point.

- Hopeless 7nos

... unless you had big chunks of pill there and inadequately crushed up
but yeah it's pretty hard to fuck up a CWE
re-filtering is pointless again unless big chunks of hard pill
odd story tbh

Late thanks for the reply guys. I figure if I'm not 100 % sure, why not just ask.