• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think my pills I got from Belize are DHC.

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I've gotten my hands on a large, & very cheap "codeine pills", & want I to be safe/not OD or have any other negative syptoms while taking these "codeine" pills. I know, I know "you guys can't tell me unless you're physically here with me, & you need a pretty decent testing kit to tell what's all in the pills themselves." BUT I'm just curious about what the effects, duration, & euphoria from a 1-10 form of your experiences from other opiates/opioids. Please help I took a few the other day and I'd say they are safe AT low doses since my tolerance has gone down extremely which is great! I love the good ol'feelin's I get & got about 11 years ago now. The pills are for sure a very nice sedating, pretty ehporic, & in a large dose for me has a decent duration. So I love these pills and have no issues with them, other than really itchy nose and passing out trying to really watch and get into shit on Netflix. Kills pain decent but not as effective as my OxyContin's; id say this is much, MUCH, MORE stronger than codeine IMO, since I still have some what of a tolerance.

Learned that they are dihydrocodone. Not DHC, which is why I was getting so high lol