• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc i think my central nervous system was damaged by a hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

purextc2

Ex-Bluelighter
...kind of
the spirit world came down to me, all sort of amazing and crazy things were caused to the hospital, me sending them through. we are all here for a reason and we have past lives i believe. it must be because of the 4th dimensional shift, google it. i know this is a forum where people take psychedelics and other drugs, but this is no bullshit.

I believe we lack an awful lot of information here. I mean, receiving drugs in a hospital setting isn't exactly cause for alarm, but with all due respect, you aren't being very precise with what you're telling us.

I believe we lack an awful lot of information here. I mean, receiving drugs in a hospital setting isn't exactly cause for alarm, but with all due respect, you aren't being very precise with what you're telling us.
because you are an expert on the matter.

Welcome to Bluelight, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the OD forum guidelines, and the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) that you agreed to abide by upon creation of your account. We try not to speculate here, and this is a harm reduction focus forum meant for discussing how to more safely use the drugs that people come here hooked on and seeking enlightenment about how to take better care of themselves if/while they continue to abuse narcotics.

We aren't doctors and this thread really has no place in OD, not to mention that this thread lacks sense at least from my standpoint, I have no idea what you're asking, but since you aren't really asking anything anyways, certainly nothing we could ever answer since you gave like no actual details.... Please read the BLUA and OD Guidelines before posting again, links to both can be found in my signature, or on any page of bluelight at the top or bottom of your screen, the stickied threads at the top of every page of OD, and the special box at the center on the OD main page at the top, it contains like 4 really helpful links.

Status
Not open for further replies.