• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I think I'm trippin' l.. Laced weed! O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
So I got a 5finger discount on some of my Buddy's weed tonight, not proud of it, but that's neither here nor there . I've been out all day, just got back, I said I'm going to smoke a little, and hit up bl.. Well I did it like 10 mins ago, and I definitely have more than a weed high! Trust me I know what THC feels like.. I think its a disassociative, I kknow substance Id is against bl policy. But I think as far as 'hr' goes, it would probably be best if I could figure out what I've taken so I know how to come down and how it may react with other 'meds', I know it will only be assumptions, but I can pick through the speculation and form my own opinion.

Symptoms/Effects: vision started shifting in different directions.. Like a slow kaleidescope.. It's hard to read the words on the screen, they keel shifting back and forth.w A ton of energy. Paranoia and increased appetite lol prolly the weed.. My hearing is messed up, the rain tapping at my window is distorted..Bouts of euphoria and dysphoria, hard to explain, but some of that anxiety thats contributing to dysphoria, is a result of me being being worried about tripping unexpectedly.. Strong disassociative feeling, almost like ketamine, but I don't tthink it's that. I've never got blasted with the Sherm, so idk what it's like, maybe its that lol

Zneg,Kleiner,SK I ask you to close this thread in 12-24 hours, or at least until the effects have worn off, it won't serve a purpose after that, and I don't want my asshat behavior to be critiqued for very long, also it probably doesn't belong in od, but I feel like I know this mod squad the best,and that this mod squad knows ME best, I dont have to explain my background with you guys, and I know youll handle this thread and my request professionally... Well that took a long time to write up, what do you guys' suspect it to be?

- Hopeless soul

Last edited:
Its possible the weed contains synthetic noids which can have extremely strong and unusual effects. There are many reports of weed "pimped" with noids.
I don't think it is some Dissociative/PCP. Also you somehow received some karma for stealing from your friend...

Get sober and get rid of that stuff.

^ agreed. it's probably not straight "weed" and you've now got some synthetic cannibinoids in your system. that shit will fuck w/ you. stay safe.

ketamine/pcp family drugs have a very obvious nasty smell when smoked

sounds like some really strong indica to me, high dose THC plus CBD will do that (dissociative-type high) ... just because you get an unfamiliar high does not mean it must be laced weed.

and yeah... don't fucking steal people's weed, doubly so for your "buddy"....

Its possible the weed contains synthetic noids which can have extremely strong and unusual effects. There are many reports of weed "pimped" with noids.
I don't think it is some Dissociative/PCP. Also you somehow received some karma for stealing from your friend...

Get sober and get rid of that stuff.

Yeah this
In germany it's not unusual to get weed cut with synthetic cannabinoids.
Or you just got extremely potent weed, as it can be quite psychedelic/dissociative in high doses

How are you now ?
PM me if you want me to close the thread :)

Update, effects finally are wearing down, my vision got so bad that I couldnt physically type anymore! Hence I had to wait til now to post an update. Idk if it was synthetic noids or not, but damn.. " I thought it was going to be some background shit".
Thanks for the replies, and this can be closed now.

Also my buddy and I do this to one another from time to time lol, its not legit stealing..

- hs

Status
Not open for further replies.