• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I think I'm still rolling 36 hours later. Not flame.

customx132

Greenlighter
I'm the idiot who took 3 grams of mdma over two days. Yesterday felt super sensitive to touch. Wasn't rolling rolling but felt weird. Touch felt weird. Super horny. Felt loving ect. Today my eye is twitching. My thumb muscle keeps flickering. I'm sweating a lot. Can't think. Music still sounds very different. My eyes are double vision and getting weird flashes of light. Also can't think that great. Music sounds like I'm still rolling.

Wtf is going on. I also having tingling in my head. Did I do permanent damage. This music is awesome. I don't mind it. But the muscle twitches are indicating serious Cns issues.

You're just etarded. Like a retard, but dumber.

Get some sleep, eat right, exercise, avoid drugs. Be smarter in the future.

First, serious. If you really feel like shit, go get help. It is hard to actually write out exactly what we are experiencing so something that seems trivial like a hand tremor may be more severe and only a doctor will know.

But, I think the above post is probably right. When I was in my MDMA phase, I would often take a shitload on a Sat night (probably not three grams but may one or so at times). Sleep is the most important. You need to let your body rest and heal before it will feel "normal." Then do as above, with staying hydrated added.

Get some sleep, eat right, exercise, avoid drugs. Be smarter in the future.

This !

If you have taken 3 grams in two days then you could take a few weeks before you feel 'normal' again - it's called a comedown. Twitches, sweating, shadow people, palpitations, feeling awful one minute and great the next, visual snow etc etc

Take a break - rest, eat, sleep.