• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I think I'm experiencing panic attacks. What should I do?

Gremlins

Greenlighter
Hello there, I've been looking at this website for about 2 weeks now, re-searching all kinds of different things.

Okay so I live in Scotland I don't know if that makes a difference to anything or not but here's the story.

So me and my friend decided to get a half gram of MDMA it cost us *snip*, my dealer warned me about this stuff as it was my first time buying it, he said go easy on it. So me and my friend snorted the whole half gram in about 15 minutes, after about 5 minutes it had kicked in for my friend and he was rolling, but it took about 20 minutes for it to kick for me, but once it did it hit me like a brick wall. I felt ontop of the world but then all of a sudden my head starting banging and my heart was racing, I started freaking out I walked out the room got a glass of water and stared out the window for a bit. After that I was fine, that was my first experience with what I think was a panic attack.

The second time something similar to that happened was about 2 weeks later, I bought 3 "Orange Wifi" pills I crushed them up and snorted them all, keep in mind I snorted them on an empty stomach and I had been awake for 38 hours by the time I snorted them, I was rolling good for about 3-4 hours when all of a sudden I started to get a weird feeling, my heart started racing and I got a weird sensation throw my body, I started freaking out hard! The only thing that was keeping me calm was smoking.

This feeling lasted the entire night, I got home still freaking out I tried to sleep and I get getting really cold, then really warm it was incredibly weird. My head was messing with me, I didn't really know what was happening to me.

The next day I woke up feeling a little sweaty and weird but I was fine compered to what I was the night before.

Now ever since then I get what I think is panic attacks, they're really small and don't really effect me at all but I mainly get them when I think about what happened that night on those pills.

Here is some information about myself to help out.

1. I'm a heavy pot smoker
  2. Both times on MDMA and on E's was my first time trying them
3.I've taken other drugs like cocaine before.

Thanks for reading and I'd also like to know, would it be safe for me to take MDMA or E's again?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm sure glad you followed your bloke's advice and went "easy on it",
anyway the panic attacks I have had were all due to my using too much spice
and they were interesting as well as distressing and several other things all at the same time.
I remember there were birsd outside chirping & all the sudden the volume went to high and all
I could hear were birds chirping and the underbrush making a noise from a rabbit stepping upon it
the whole time my heart was in my throat and I felt strongly that something quite big was imminent,
some happening, I felt nauseated and bad and good and the worst one lasted over 2 hours. Since I quit
blending I haven't had a reoccurence.

I think you are wasting the meds, why not reduce your dosage and redose later, that way you get 2x the trip

If there's any doubt in your mind that they're not panic attacks then go to your doctor and get a checkup, better safe than sorry. What exactly happens when you get one of these attacks?

If there's any doubt in your mind that they're not panic attacks then go to your doctor and get a checkup, better safe than sorry. What exactly happens when you get one of these attacks?
Well the first thing I notice is my heart racing then I get a kind of pins and needs sensation throw my arms and legs then I start panicking, I've looked up the symptoms of a panic attack and they kind of match what I feel, but as I said before I'm very nervous about taking MDMA or E's again just in case it gets worse.

I know I'm sure glad you followed your bloke's advice and went "easy on it",
anyway the panic attacks I have had were all due to my using too much spice
and they were interesting as well as distressing and several other things all at the same time.
I remember there were birsd outside chirping & all the sudden the volume went to high and all
I could hear were birds chirping and the underbrush making a noise from a rabbit stepping upon it
the whole time my heart was in my throat and I felt strongly that something quite big was imminent,
some happening, I felt nauseated and bad and good and the worst one lasted over 2 hours. Since I quit
blending I haven't had a reoccurence.

I think you are wasting the meds, why not reduce your dosage and redose later, that way you get 2x the trip

I've never mixed any drugs together besides MDMA and pot, what we usually do is if we have a night out rolling we will end the night by smoking a few joints because when the MDMA effects start to were off you get 5x more high than you would smoking a joint sober.

But back to the point I'm more worried about taking MDMA again just in-case I really start to develop full on panic attacks.

Well the first thing I notice is my heart racing then I get a kind of pins and needs sensation throw my arms and legs then I start panicking, I've looked up the symptoms of a panic attack and they kind of match what I feel, but as I said before I'm very nervous about taking MDMA or E's again just in case it gets worse.
How fast is your pulse racing at the time do you reckon? Does it suddenly start racing or does it get faster and faster? Does it get worse when you notice it's racing?
If it's under 150 BPM and it gradually gets worse when you notice it then it's almost certainly a panic attack. Still it is worth getting an ECG from your doctor just to make sure, especially as you mentioned some cocaine use.

I would advise stay away from all stimulant drugs for a good time. I had 3 panic attacks whilst coming up on stimulants and brushed them off as something psychological that I just needed to 'get over'. I proceeded to roll anyway exactly a week after having a panic attack so bad I nearly called an ambulance. The result? 5 months of terrible panic attacks.

Take a good few months break and learn how to minimise harm when you roll (3 strong pills is always a bad idea). I've lost 5 months of my life because I didn't.

How fast is your pulse racing at the time do you reckon? Does it suddenly start racing or does it get faster and faster? Does it get worse when you notice it's racing?
If it's under 150 BPM and it gradually gets worse when you notice it then it's almost certainly a panic attack. Still it is worth getting an ECG from your doctor just to make sure, especially as you mentioned some cocaine use.

I would advise stay away from all stimulant drugs for a good time. I had 3 panic attacks whilst coming up on stimulants and brushed them off as something psychological that I just needed to 'get over'. I proceeded to roll anyway exactly a week after having a panic attack so bad I nearly called an ambulance. The result? 5 months of terrible panic attacks.

Take a good few months break and learn how to minimise harm when you roll (3 strong pills is always a bad idea). I've lost 5 months of my life because I didn't.

It gets harder and faster when I start to notice it and thanks for all the advice.

he said go easy on it. So me and my friend snorted the whole half gram in about 15 minutes

Since when has snorting 250mg been going easy on it...? A good dose to take is about 100-150mg, and anything above 200mg is going pretty hard on it. High doses of MDMA, and especially when snorted, can be very intense and panic-inducing.

What you need is one of these. There is also a lot of shit out there being sold as MDMA.

would it be safe for me to take MDMA or E's again?

Providing you test it and take a lower dose you should be fine. You'll probably feel back to normal pretty soon. Be more cautious next time to prevent shit like this from happening again.

We don't discuss prices so I edited that part.

Welcome to BL.

Since when has snorting 250mg been going easy on it...? A good dose to take is about 100-150mg, and anything above 200mg is going pretty hard on it. High doses of MDMA, and especially when snorted, can be very intense and panic-inducing.

What you need is one of these. There is also a lot of shit out there being sold as MDMA.

Providing you test it and take a lower dose you should be fine. You'll probably feel back to normal pretty soon. Be more cautious next time to prevent shit like this from happening again.

We don't discuss prices so I edited that part.

Welcome to BL.

I know this a rather late reply, I'm yet to try E's again but I still experience panic attacks now and then, mind you they're nowhere near as bad as they were.