• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom I take 3g of kratom, twice a day morning and dinner time. Can anyone help me? Is kratom safe to mix with keflex (antibiotic) and zofran? So nervous..

crisler

Bluelighter
I’m so nervous and scared and I need to start tomorrow is there any way I can take maybe 1-2g kratom first to avoid w/d and then take the zofran and Antibiotic? I’m so nervous it will kill me or make me not be able to work am I stressing over nothing? The doctor said it’s okay but they don’t know much about kratom.. I’ll take 1g of kratom if I have to.

Any help greatly appreciated I’m so I’ll and anxious about this all

I’m so nervous and scared and I need to start tomorrow is there any way I can take maybe 1-2g kratom first to avoid w/d and then take the zofran and Antibiotic? I’m so nervous it will kill me or make me not be able to work am I stressing over nothing? The doctor said it’s okay but they don’t know much about kratom.. I’ll take 1g of kratom if I have to.

You maybe need an SSRI as well. Thinking you’ll die from taking an antibiotic with kratom is an extremely exaggerated fear. I think you should talk to someone about these fears.
Do you have these kinds of irrational fears a lot?

And if you don’t mind me asking - what are you treating with the

Zofran is ondansetron, no danger here and antibiotics aren't usually dangerous together with CNS drugs. Don't worry you'll be fine. But do you really get relief from 1 to 2g of kratom? 😳 I need 10 to feel a little and I don't have acquired tolerance anymore, just natural one.

Zofran is ondansetron, no danger here and antibiotics aren't usually dangerous together with CNS drugs. Don't worry you'll be fine. But do you really get relief from 1 to 2g of kratom? 😳 I need 10 to feel a little and I don't have acquired tolerance anymore, just natural one.
You take 10 grams in one dose , or is tbat spread out in multiple doses in a short period of time,i tried two heaping tablespoons one time and felt sick from it ever since ive been sticking to one spoon..
Do you stick that in a blender to take that amount

Imo tapering of Kratom is not only easy, its an necessity.

Like the substance don't wants you anymore. Tapering is always good, to ease physical stress.